actors and actresses you feel hollywood tried to make into stars

calh45

Cal
Daps
You've never seen Dark Angel? Jessica Alba showed a little star power on a tv show, that's what got her the shot at movies.

Nope. Only shyt I remember her in was a reboot of flipper. I watched a couple episodes when I was younger cause I thought she was cute.....and that still don't mean they didn't try to shove her down our throats.

Also, add Keira Knightley and Rob Schneider to the list. I wanted to punch Sandler in the throat every time Schneider came out with a new movie and Keira was only kinda good in Love Actually.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Olivja Munn. She gets alot if random roles. And number 2 on maxim hot 100, really?

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ryan Gosling is nice wit it...go watch Blue Valentine

I like Shia Lebouf, though...I can see why nikkas ain't feelin' him, though

co-sign Kristen Stewart...I routinely fukk girls that are better looking than her...she is as average as average gets...and has no body to speak of...and can't even fukking act.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
shia labouf is the #1 perpetrator of this imo

he can't act for shyt yet gets handpicked for huge roles . he is the epitome of the old saying "it's not what ya know, it's WHO ya know"

the jew connection is strong in hollywood. call me a antiseminite if ya want, it won't take away i'm speaking the truth. and if you wanna deny my claim, explain to me how the fukk adam sandler keeps getting cast in movies after flop after flop...... the connection

Because they're not flops. Sandler movies tend to make lots of money from dumb people. Same goes for Shia, his first handful of films were all profitable. Does it hurt that he's a wise-cracking everyman action star that also happens to be Jewish? No it doesn't. :manny: