actors and actresses you feel hollywood tried to make into stars

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Co-sign Channing Tatum that movie Fighting was horrible. They should've called that shyt Harvey as much as they like saying Terrence Howard's character name.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Gosling and Renner have earned their stripes brehs. They have been doin' work.

Vin Diesel was definitely being pushed as the next big action star but I can't front on how profitable the Fast series is and its still going strong.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ben Afleck.
Tobey Maguire (is there a more bland dude in the world? Talk about no range at all.)

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Ben Afleck.
Tobey Maguire (is there a more bland dude in the world? Talk about no range at all.)

they tried to turn him into a star, and then tried to blackball him from hollywood to the point where he had to produce and direct his own films to get a muhfukkin role.

but after gone baby gone and the town...its safe to say he's back in the buildin :shaq:

and you're right about Toby. I don't think I've liked him in anything aside from Spiderman. he was awful in Wonder Boys imo. Pleasantville as well. Its just something about the way he speaks and holds his mouth that irks the fukk outta me. He got that weird Jeff Bridges speech impediment on the low.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope. I assume it happens more times than not, but mostly for chicks that are on the fringe all of the time....like Olivia Munn. She good looking and all, but she just doesn't have it so I assume she banged her way up to that G4 hosting gig and went from there. I doubt the ones with actual talent have to do that much. Also, I'd be willing to bet the mom's and dad's of child actors hoe'd themselves out something fierce for parts in movies. I'd bet my car Dina Lohan slept with a bunch of directors for Lindsey to get some parts.

munn came to mind as well, theres a lot of rumors about her

i would assume all those b list actresses have to do it as part of the job

bigblue99

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Gosling and Renner have earned their stripes brehs. They have been doin' work.

Vin Diesel was definitely being pushed as the next big action star but I can't front on how profitable the Fast series is and its still going strong.

I always thought pitch black was piff plus he can dance :win:

Last edited by a moderator:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
I always thought pitch black was piff plus he can dance :win:
vin diesel break dancing - YouTube

You're right about Pitch Black and the Riddikk films were cool in my opinion :yes:, I always felt like everybody in those twilight movies was hand-picked and are being pushed upon the industry when they are all horrible :scusthov: that kristen stewart bytch is ugly.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
vin diesel has made some bad career choices

fast and furious, pitch black, and xxx put him on the map and he went away from those franchises and did movies like the pacifier which made a lot of money but put him down a path of crap movies.

at least theres a new riddikk movie coming and hes going to film the new xxx movie after fast and furious

Conz

Superstar
Daps
man i dont care, i still kinda like Shia.

Who are these women that still like JLo? I thought they all turned on her, yet she's still making money hand over fist, makes no sense.

Katherine Heigl is aids

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Channing tatum, ryan reynolds, and The Twilight cast are the biggest offenders of this right now. I remember them trying to push Jude Law like this a a few years ago

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Channing tatum, ryan reynolds, and The Twilight cast are the biggest offenders of this right now. I remember them trying to push Jude Law like this a a few years ago

Jude Law is decent though....American films just are crap for him...

Tatum, Reynolds are :childplease: status though....

and wtf @ niccas saying Vin Diesel...fam is one of the only action stars that isnt working for Marvel or DC right now...

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The man who starred in two massive bombs

20120319-750-91.jpg

:heh: