actors and actresses you feel hollywood tried to make into stars

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shia LaBeouf keeps getting put in major films because most of the films he's had a lead role in have done huge numbers.

Transformers
Transformers 2
Transformers 3
Disturbia
Indiana Jones 4
Eagle Eye
Wall Street 2

All of those movies made over $100 million at the box office. Even the movies he's starred in that don't make that kind of money make a profit because the filming budgets are much lower.

Some of the other people mentioned keep getting movie roles despite not being box office draws. Ryan Reynolds has been in bunch of flops but keeps getting starring roles.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Possibly but Transformers would have done big numbers with Hulk Hogan as the star.

True, but a big part of why he got that spot in Transformers was because his previous films had done so well.

Disturbia made $117 million but only cost $20 Millions to make.

He also did the voice of a lead character in one of them penguin movies that made over $100 million.

I'm not saying for sure he's a box office draw, but producers pay attention to that type of shyt and that's probably a big reason why he gets so many roles.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you just made me actually visualize Hulk in that movie..and not Terry playing some character, but terry as Hulk himself.:russ:

Hogan is a bytch, but his cameo is Gremlins 2 is still one of the funniest ever:

Last edited by a moderator:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Hayden Panitierre and every other "young hollywood" white chick right now that's basically interchangeable.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Right now, I'd say:
Actor: Channing Tatum
Actress: Kristen Stewart

This is the answer...

Kristen Stewart made a deal with Satan for her career. No other explanation. I could understand if she was a wack actress but she was sexy...but the bytch looks like this...

kristen-stewart-lax-liftoff.jpg

out of all this women in Hollywood? :beli:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
The Twilight movies are, by all accounts, just terrible films...though I've never seen one.

That said, I think she gets a bad rap because of them. She's been at least adequate in most of her other roles....The Runaways, Panic Room.....and she doesn't really have a lot else :manny:

But she's definitely not attractive...

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Emma Stone's ordinary looking ass. :scusthov:
and they're pushing this Carey Mulligan chick hard as hell right now.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
And Emma Stone >

i know i know...she's a favorite with you rec room boys ....i'm just not buying the hype they're selling with her. she's meh.
At least Mulligan can actually act.

oh and Emma Watson > Emma Stone. in every way possible.