actors and actresses you feel hollywood tried to make into stars

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Some of y'all are listing the wrong people.

Vin Diesel, Ryan Gosling, and Jude Law were grinding hard for YEARS before they became stars. Vin Diesel wrote, Directed, and acted in his own independent films before he broke big because of the difficulty he faced in getting roles. Ryan Gosling successfully made the transition from Child tv actor to dramatic adult actor (no easy feat) and Jude Law was acting in theater since he was a kid. They put in thier work.

Now Shia Lebeouf, Ryan Reynolds, Kristen Stewart, and the rest of the Twilight cast I agree with. I STILL dont understand what's supposed to be so gorgeous about Kristen Stewart, that bytch is skinny, deathly pale, and forever has the look of a deer caught in headlines. She acts with ONE facial expression....

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
they tried to turn him into a star, and then tried to blackball him from hollywood to the point where he had to produce and direct his own films to get a muhfukkin role.

but after gone baby gone and the town...its safe to say he's back in the buildin :shaq:

and you're right about Toby. I don't think I've liked him in anything aside from Spiderman. he was awful in Wonder Boys imo. Pleasantville as well. Its just something about the way he speaks and holds his mouth that irks the fukk outta me. He got that weird Jeff Bridges speech impediment on the low.
Tobey was really good in Brothers.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Pretty much any and every popular or semi popular white male actor, Chris Evans, Ryan Reynolds, Taylor Kitsch, you name it most of these guys have more flops than they have successes and they'll STILL get pushed into major movies.

I STILL dont understand what's supposed to be so gorgeous about Kristen Stewart, that bytch is skinny, deathly pale, and forever has the look of a deer caught in headlines. She acts with ONE facial expression....

Seems like they're tryin to make her into the next Jodie Foster.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Pretty much any and every popular or semi popular white male actor, Chris Evans, Ryan Reynolds, Taylor Kitsch, you name it most of these guys have more flops than they have successes and they'll STILL get pushed into major movies.

Seems like they're tryin to make her into the next Jodie Foster.

yo son fukk Jodie Foster.....:pacspit:

she never made one movie i liked

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i remember ryan gosling growing up starring on breaker high as this skinny little dweeb, then on young hercules now dude is big, but his acting is horrid to me.

adds the rock can't stand him, robert pattinson no emotion at all gtfo outta here.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i agree with shia labouf, dude should be on emile hirsch status, yet he's some "big star" this nygga has done nothing, he's a horrible actor whose the same in every damn role

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
The man who starred in two massive bombs

20120319-750-91.jpg

:heh:

If Hollywood keeps betting on Tim Riggins, they'll run out of Coli Cash. :scheme:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
tim riggins will always get a pass from me. dude owned friday night lights......texas forever

• Dap
Reactions: ECA

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
shia labouf is the #1 perpetrator of this imo

he can't act for shyt yet gets handpicked for huge roles . he is the epitome of the old saying "it's not what ya know, it's WHO ya know"

the jew connection is strong in hollywood. call me a antiseminite if ya want, it won't take away i'm speaking the truth. and if you wanna deny my claim, explain to me how the fukk adam sandler keeps getting cast in movies after flop after flop...... the connection

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Jessica Alba was the first person that came to mind. For example, I don't get how she's in Sin City. One of the most tit and sex filled graphic novels she somehow gets cast as a STRIPPER even though she said she wouldn't do ANY nudity. How does that happen?

How does she get the Susan Storm role? The movie came out when she was 25 which means they cast her at 23 or 24. That shyt didn't even look right when Reed and Doom were looking 40+ and they're all supposed to be the same age

Also, January Jones. She must know some secrets about some important folks.

You've never seen Dark Angel? Jessica Alba showed a little star power on a tv show, that's what got her the shot at movies.