actors and actresses you feel hollywood tried to make into stars

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
LaBoeuf has been mediocre as far back as that Even Stevens show. Dude was pushed as the next Urkel but he wasn't even Cory Matthews.

If there was any justice in this world, that fine white chick who played his sister would have the Hollywood life...

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
This is the answer...

Kristen Stewart made a deal with Satan for her career. No other explanation. I could understand if she was a wack actress but she was sexy...but the bytch looks like this...

kristen-stewart-lax-liftoff.jpg

out of all this women in Hollywood? :beli:

I actually find Kristen Stewart cute.:manny:

But year, she doesn't have any sex appeal, but I don't think Hollywood is propping her to be a sex symbol.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This is the answer...

Kristen Stewart made a deal with Satan for her career. No other explanation. I could understand if she was a wack actress but she was sexy...but the bytch looks like this...

bytch looks like a cross between an elf, a bulimic, and skeletor:huhldup:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
i know i know...she's a favorite with you rec room boys ....i'm just not buying the hype they're selling with her. she's meh.
At least Mulligan can actually act.

oh and Emma Watson > Emma Stone. in every way possible.

:childplease:
In what way? At least Stone has proven to be charismatic. We have still yet to see what Watson can do in a film outside of HP. She was easily forgettable in My Week With Marilyn. Stone is more talked about and she standout in her movies. What film has Watson carried?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the answer...

Dap and rep breh. Makes no damn sense. I assume she gives throat like she's decapitated or something. That pusc must be fire for her to be where she's at.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
i know i know...she's a favorite with you rec room boys ....i'm just not buying the hype they're selling with her. she's meh.
At least Mulligan can actually act.

oh and Emma Watson > Emma Stone. in every way possible.

:sitdown:

Easy A was hilarious...that white girl won my heart with that performance :blush:

Dap and rep breh. Makes no damn sense. I assume she gives throat like she's decapitated or something. That pusc must be fire for her to be where she's at.

She got the SAME expression for EVERY role she's been in. How many times she gonna play a socially awkward emo/hipster chick?

It dont make any sense

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I was gonna say Kristen Stewart as people have stated numerously already throughout the thread, but I feel like I can't really judge her. I don't think I have watched any of her movies except when I realized she was in Panic Room.

Daps
I was gonna say Kristen Stewart as people have stated numerously already throughout the thread, but I feel like I can't really judge her. I don't think I have watched any of her movies except when I realized she was in Panic Room.

I'll do it for you

:pacspit: THAT bytch! The bytch has zero acting skills. Imma be real and say twilight is a cool movie OUTSIDE her shytty acting

Snow White should be an attractive girl. Not some plain bytch I can see walking the streets at 3am

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Josh hartnet
Nikka was supposed to have next and made nothing but flops 40 days and 40 nights was cool though
That black haired dude off twilight :smh:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
..... explain to me how the fukk adam sandler keeps getting cast in movies after flop after flop...... the connection
Sandler at least finances his own pieces of sh1t. He's been quietly doubling his dollars since Big Daddy. His fliks are almost a guranteed 50-60 gross when box office and dvds get factored in. Make them for dirt cheap, wash rinse repeat while everybody else is all :ohhh:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Kristen stewart cannot act, shes not the worst but she def has no range. Shes cute in a one night stand kind of way but someone said shes gorgeous??. Hell naw.