ACTIVE SHOOTER: Louisville, KY; UPDATE: 4 killed 8 hurt; Shooter dead; Governor lost 2 friends

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Most of the mass shooters have came from middle class backgrounds and have access to things like health care and would be able to buy guns with tough laws.
Aite guess we should do nothing then since this shyt happens all the time places like Canada, Germany, France, and England too right

Oh wait :martin:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So the shooter had a master's degree in science and had a high paying job at a bank? :patrice:

What music was he listening to? :patrice:

What does this even mean?

You can call out the toxic shyt that gangsta and drill rap has done to the black community without trying to pass it to white folks

These mass shootings every month/other month but nikkas kill each other every day listening to rap

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As long it ain't a breh...we good...

Nah ain't shyt good about these terrorist MFs shooting up places and killing random people. Don't care who the victims are or their race, this shyt is sickening. The more this happens, the more this country will normalize it. You can't go anywhere now with the thought running through your head that someone may run in there with a gun and start killing people.

Not even kids at school are safe these days.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Okay, I understand in this kind of situation that won't matter, because he or she probably wasn't a criminal until then. But what about against criminals. You don't think gun control hampers civilians against that?

And let's be clear. Even w/ the laws the way they are now, you can't even carry into schools, banks etc. So you don't think that has even skewed how were looking at this?

No, you see, you don't get to just run around and move the goalposts to whatever you want. You assumed that having that CCW law would have prevented this, then when I informed you that Kentucky has already had that law for 4 years you started jumping to something else. Where's the step where you realize your ideology is based on false assumptions and begin to reevaluate your thinking?

The fact that you switched it up so effortlessly suggests that you already have your preset beliefs, and are just looking for an excuse to justify them.

So far as criminals go, places with easy gun access and easy CCW allowance don't get reduced crime as a result. Studies have proven that people who carry are 5x MORE likely to die in a mugging that people who don't carry (likely because the people who carry try to pull and that makes the mugger more likely to off them cause he had the jump anyway). Studies show that people who have a gun in their home are 2x MORE likely to die on a homicide that people who don't (stranger murder rates don't change at all whether there's a gun in the home or not, but family-member murders increase so much the overall rate doubles). The idea that guns stop crime is entirely unsupported. The vast majority of research shows that more guns results in more violent/deadly crime, and virtually ALL the research that makes the opposing claim is back on two individuals: John Locke, who is a proven fraudster who faked research results and created false identities to support his work, and Gary Kleck, a gun-obsessed professor who bases many of his findings on a faulty survey so absurd that the result suggested 2/3 of all rapes in America are stopped by defensive gun use (even though something like 1% of women carry guns). Both of them are laughed at by the rest of the academic community, and outside of them you can't find jack shyt showing gun prevalence decreasing crime anywhere.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
First you say a ban won't work. Then you say it's possible to ban folks under 25 who don't have a safety course and don't have insurance.

I don't think you understand how you're defeating your own argument.

That’s not a gun ban a gun ban is no one is allowed to have guns which is what some people seem to want to happen, and I specifically said age limit for AR 15 gun CONTROL. Why do y’all purposely gloss over important statements and then make up a whole scenario I never said :what:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I mean we might have to face reality...

.mass shootings is a way of life when you have politicians who don't want to change for a better quality of life or stand up to the NRA and their donors.

Ain't shyt gonna change..this country will continue to go down the shytter brehs and brehettes ..I try to be optimistic but then I read and realize..every empire must fall and America is on it's way to doing this shyt ourselves.