ACTIVE SHOOTER: Louisville, KY; UPDATE: 4 killed 8 hurt; Shooter dead; Governor lost 2 friends

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
How do NRA lobbyists live with themselves :why:
Because they work directly for Putin and their objective is to destroy American democracy and the rule of law so a white nationalist dictator can implement a white nationalist constitution.

How you nikkas don't know this yet boggles my mind

Daps
It’s not though…
Other countries never had the amount of guns in circulation we do to begin with so no “banning guns” ain’t gonna work when it’s 20 million already on the streets. To solve the problem you’d literally have to go and round up like 90 percent of the guns which is impossible. The only way to actual stop some of this stuff is by creating gun CONTROL. you want an ar 15? Well you gotta be 25 years and older and take a gun safety course and purchase insurance on the gun. That’s way better than the impossible banning guns

First you say a ban won't work. Then you say it's possible to ban folks under 25 who don't have a safety course and don't have insurance.

I don't think you understand how you're defeating your own argument.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
How do NRA lobbyists live with themselves :why:
giphy.gif

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Low Quality Posting
fixed.

No shade but ive seen the SSRI point being made by gun nuts who want to run interference on critiques about guns and American society.

The data and research on SSRIs doesnt match the violence levels we are seeing.
This comment is the problem. I don’t even know what SSRI’s are. I had to Google it. When I do, my immediate instinct is ‘Yep, makes sense. I don’t trust ANY prescription drugs’.

Yet bc of our ridiculously politicized culture, that opinion is automatically owned by MAGA? Does that make any sense whatsoever?! So whole ass opinions/takes are automatically bucketed into 1 of 2 political groups. Insanity

Also lol @ believing any ‘data and research’ when big pharma is involved. Tf they gon say ‘yea this shyt gon make you crazy btw’

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The point is, I’d you’re determined to kill multiple people at a time, you’re going to find a way.

I think the difference between us and other countries is the lack of healthcare that would provide mental health services that may cut down on these shootings. But Republicans won’t approve anything that resembles a hand out. It’s not a hand out, it’s a life necessity.

Most of the mass shooters have been middle class whites that have access to health care.