ACTIVE SHOOTER: Louisville, KY; UPDATE: 4 killed 8 hurt; Shooter dead; Governor lost 2 friends

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse

But has JD Vance called for a congressional investigation like he did after the trans shooting?

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So if someone goes on a stabbing rampage, or runs people over with a truck, how are they going to be stopped?
  • You could add bollards or other street furniture to protect pedestrians from any potential maniac with a vehicle. That or banning vehicles outright from a specific area could work, too
  • Apprehending someone with a knife is much easier than doing so with someone carrying a gun

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was just arguing with a dude in the barber shop about mass shooters.

He was like nah I’m not worried about a mass shooter. I keep my gun in my truck because nikkas.

I’m trying to tell this fool black crime is usually targeted and for the most part avoidable if you’re not in some shyt. But these mass shooters can get you or your kids at any time. You can’t avoid it unless you never leave the house.

White males are the most dangerous MFs in the country. Hands down.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Watching from afar, I'm getting quite numb to all these shootings.

There's gonna be thoughts and prayers then, in a week or two, its gonna be the same shyt all over again.
It's crazy, breh. We're being held hostage by gun worshippers who don't want to do anything.

They don't care how much people die :francis: