ACTIVE SHOOTER: Louisville, KY; UPDATE: 4 killed 8 hurt; Shooter dead; Governor lost 2 friends

Nabs

Superstar
Daps

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Guns plus the crushing weight of rampant capitalism and individualism that causes people to have mental breakdowns (and stop takng their prescribed SSRIs)
fixed.

No shade but ive seen the SSRI point being made by gun nuts who want to run interference on critiques about guns and American society.

The data and research on SSRIs doesnt match the violence levels we are seeing.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
The point is, I’d you’re determined to kill multiple people at a time, you’re going to find a way.

I think the difference between us and other countries is the lack of healthcare that would provide mental health services that may cut down on these shootings. But Republicans won’t approve anything that resembles a hand out. It’s not a hand out, it’s a life necessity.

I blame RONALD REAGAN for cutting federal funding for mental institutions and making it state-dependent. He's probably responsible for at least 80% of the mass/school shootings that has happened since that cracka's term.

Ronald Reagan is the WOAT thing to happen to non-rich Americans in history.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Curious on the fukkery that led to the cac spazzing? Female rejection? Was he fired and felt some sort of way?