According to @HarlemHottie, the Jeannie Mae thread is an example why bw bedwench and shyt on bm

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You've been very open about your relationship style, so I doubt your post was shytting on all black men. I hope not at least.
It really, really wasn't. But hit dogs holla.

The fact that you even considered that it was directed towards all black men is the result of a big head hater who don't like my politics. And here we all are. :yeshrug:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I thought the thread was because she looked good..period

She just happened to be Asian.

If it was Indian, black, spanish, white, etc whatever, as long as she looked good then I would have had the same response

I don't know how people could get riled up over that video
But understand how crazy that shyt looks to ME. I hold y'all down all day everyday, even when not in your presence. The shyt was disgusting and I spoke my piece. Nobody told this bytch to start a whole thread about it. Who does that? :rudy:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
To many black men like fat women. Just look at all the "bu . . Bu . . But she cute tho" in the lizzo threads. It has nothing to do race. BM have low standards as a collective.
:beli: Please show me where anybody said that.

Most of y'all wearing a non black womans hair anyway. Might as well ante up and see an African about those skin bleachers.:francis:
:usure: As a pawger, you'd probably like that. None of this is your concern.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
NO.

You know what, I believe that.

I also believe you don't "gaf" about the ones you call "Coli Thirst Buckets" that much.

So again - if you don't "gaf" like you say you don't...SHUT THEE FUCC UP,
and worry about the niccas you do "gaf" about.
Shut your dumb ass up for a minute and understand that some people actually do care about the state of our families, our culture, and the society we cultivate. Thirsting over foreign bytches is a sign of a community in collapse.

Don't come at me with no more simple minded shyt. I hope you not grown cuz you sound silly.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Im just saying. Am I not allowed to have an opinion? I didn't start a thread calling the thirst buckets out by name, I just said what I had to say and kim. Like we all do, all the time.

Why were my reasonable comments taken so out of context? Why are people coming at me crazy? Because I'm keeping that same energy. It's cute when I'm shytting on wenches tho, right?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Im just saying. Am I not allowed to have an opinion? I didn't start a thread calling the thirst buckets out by name, I just said what I had to say and kim. Like we all do, all the time.

Why were my reasonable comments taken so out of context? Why are people coming at me crazy? Because I'm keeping that same energy. It's cute when I'm shytting on wenches tho, right?
You're allowed. No one said you weren't. Never mind my skepticism I'm used to people changing for the worse. My fault. :hubie:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You're allowed. No one said you weren't. Never mind my skepticism I'm used to people changing for the worse. My fault. :hubie:
Thank you.

Let me tell y'all a story. When I was in boarding school, I wrote an article in the damn school paper about ir dating and the right and wrong reasons to pursue it. It was controversial. We had a whole assembly about it.

I been standing on this square for a looooong time. If I'm willing to go so hard on wp who literally held my future in their hands, why would I tone it down for the coli? :yeshrug:

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:beli: Please show me where anybody said that.

:usure: As a pawger, you'd probably like that. None of this is your concern.
Lizzo is dope.
She's got next.

Pretty as fukk too.

Lizzo skr8 tho

SHe cute in the face, huge in the waist.

How you gonna clown someone you'd fukk down? That's never made sense to me. Putting her weight aside, Lizzo is pretty. If she posted here she'd be simped

His fit was cute, he actually looks like a young Larry Blakmon from Cameo here and Lizzo is looking pretty in the background as well.

I'm not going to front, Lizzo has a cute face. But the lack of ass or titties on a BBW is an instant pass from me.

But I can't hate on your honesty.

nikkas in here caping for this chick.

look, I like big women, Ashley Stewart model big women; They usually have curvy hips plump titties and a mountain of ass with the deep cuffs under the butt cheeks. I am a chubby chaser for sure but this bytch aint it.

She has a cuteish face, but her body aint it, This aint the hill to die on.. Im sure there is an agenda for dudes who just love to bash black women on here but I aint part of that crowd, I dont fukk with them redpill MGTOW Maga Hat Ben Shapiro worshipping cuck ass whiteboys pretending to be black on the coli. All I knows is that Lizzo is not it for me, She's cute overall but there's something off about this chick that stops me from being attractive. For example Law dictates that I should absolutely worship Beyonce as the end all be all of black beutiful women. I couldnt give less of a fukk about her looks wise. shyt dotn resonate with me

Give me somebody like Amara La Negra or that Lupita N'yong chick form Black Panther and you'd see me jump out the window for that p*ssy.

I love dark skinned women, That shyt drive me in-fukking-sane, My mouth literally waters up thinking about licking every surface of their body, while inhaling the the aroma of scented oils and shea butter on their skin. Its Black women 3000% all day , but with that being said, Lizzo aint the wave, I dont care if you like her music , stop trying to make nikkas distaste for her be some grand indictment about the validity of our blackness.

Y'all tripping

Yeah Lizzo does some disgusting shyt

But she ain't Precious.....she is actually just a big obnoxious b1tch with a cute face

I'm taking Lizzo and I'ma give her big ass some attention, so she can chill lol, she's cute to me she just be doing too much.
There is a sizable portion of black men that pursue obese women. It's not surprising some pursue obese white women. Black men collectively have the lowest standards of men anywhere.

And no I wouldn't like it. I would like for black women in particular, and black people in general, to take more responsibility for their own lives. And go be happy.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Thank you.

Let me tell y'all a story. When I was in boarding school, I wrote an article in the damn school paper about ir dating and the right and wrong reasons to pursue it. It was controversial. We had a whole assembly about it.

I been standing on this square for a looooong time. If I'm willing to go so hard on wp who literally held my future in their hands, why would I tone it down for the coli? :yeshrug:
:hubie:I'm not your enemy.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Thank you.

Wouldn't this qualify as the one of the wrong reasons to be interracial dating though. Black men find another woman attractive i.e. I'm gonna go get me a Brad and nikkas ain't shyt.
:scust:Everybody in this thread wack except for @Tim Dripcan and @Peak.

98% of this thread is why bw are dating out and (vociferously) shytting on y'all. :unimpressed:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Wouldn't this qualify as the one of the wrong reasons to be interracial dating though. Black men find another woman attractive i.e. I'm gonna go get me a Brad and nikkas ain't shyt.
Yes it would. I actually agree, which is why it's so stupid that you coming for me. I'm not cosigning wenches and their bad decisions. Both men and women are at fault here, men because they 'led' us here, and women for following y'all dumb asses.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yes it would. I actually agree, which is why it's so stupid that you coming for me. I'm not cosigning wenches and their bad decisions. Both men and women are at fault here, men because they 'led' us here, and women for following y'all dumb asses.
Explain how men "led" us here?:comeon:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
How dare y’all come for @HarlemHottie
She is one of the few good female posters on this site who actually love BM

she goes in on wenches, bucks and c00ns, equally. I’m not even sure what Jennie Mae thread that comment is from, because there are so many made about that couple, which speaking of that is actually feminine as fukk for men to talk about that couple as much as some of y’all do. Straight LSA gossiping chatty patty shyt but on a mostly male site. Lame.

I expect gossipy thread after thread about an ir celebrity couple from women, but grown men that are handsome gang that get females offline? Nah.

Anyway, if she made that comment I can only guess that it was attributed to some brehs doing too much probably fetishizing jennie. Tbh though I don’t even care enough to read that thread, or read through this one. First page comments was enough to get the picture

Can’t event imagine why so much energy is being invested in this 18 page long thread. Never change coli.

Last edited: