According to @HarlemHottie, the Jeannie Mae thread is an example why bw bedwench and shyt on bm

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I’m not tarnishing all bm with the general brush
But why black man
Why when I check in the Guinness book of world records the heaviest mother on record is this lady, inseminated by this man

26BC05E000000578-0-image-a-10_1426599507737.jpg

:jbhmm:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Shut your dumb ass up for a minute and understand that some people actually do care about the state of our families, our culture, and the society we cultivate. Thirsting over foreign bytches is a sign of a community in collapse.

Bytch, the alleged "community" been collapsed...and it ain't all because of "thirsty" dudes,
like you tryina make it sound like.

If you got the kinda family you wanted, then great. Now go build and cultivate that family
instead of talking chit on the internet to people you don't know/care about at the time of day when
most families are having dinner together...

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You're allowed. No one said you weren't. Never mind my skepticism I'm used to people changing for the worse. My fault. :hubie:
Not everyone is built from the same mold- Not everyone has a nefarious intent or influenced by negativity. She’s not like that. I would say the same thing about you. Both of y’all are examples of the elite and more intelligent posters in here - if anything this is the type of dynamic that promotes positive engagement and communication without conflict. Respect to both of you.

I hate to see friction caused off a low level void of substance poster like OP- he’s the last one to even be calling anyone out or to speak on any subject in here considering his own deficiencies. The only reason he created this thread is off his own c00namosity and exchanges with her; not to promote any real discourse.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
If (black) women control sexual access, and (black) men control commitment, what are black women to do when the loudest black men prefer others? Again, real question. :jbhmm:
Notice how no one will answer my questions. :skip:
I don't know if anyone has, but I will;

As hard as it may seem, focus on those who aren't loud.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I’m not tarnishing all bm with the general brush
But why black man
Why when I check in the Guinness book of world records the heaviest mother on record is this lady, inseminated by this man

ask your fellow African or Caribbean black men that.

World's heaviest mother goes on diet after she was ditched by her chubby chaser fiancé | Daily Mail Online

His name is Philippe Guambo
he is afro-latino, african or something. He sure wasnt ADOS:hubie:Thats a lost for you nikkas.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not your typical modern woman.

I believe that men set the tone for what is acceptable in any community. Black women just barely started dating out... mainly because the 2000s (and the early stages of the internet, i guess) set a very racist, colorist tone. Yall remember what it was like pre Trayvon. The internet, and therefore the culture of the youth, was vile. We just now getting out of the gender wars and the Tommy Sotomayor influence.

But it was happening before that. Im a ny'er. I seen how these nikkas chase others (and encourage them hoes to shyt on bw). For every action, there is a reaction. I say this as one who has publicly shamed wenches, i got the same smoke for everybody.

Don't be disingenuous. Black women dated out LOOOOOOOONG before black men. Just before slavery took off in the indentured servitude era the black women were marrying the
white indentured servants. Not to mention the Daughters of slave trade documentary

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
It's not possible for a female slave to marry her slaver out of her own free will.

I'm pretty sure this old white guy met his 'wife' when she was a little girl- that would be classified as statutory rape if it happened now.

Sally Hemmings was born a slave. Thomas Jefferson raped her from the age of 14 and continued doing so until he died. It's honestly disgusting that you've put these up as examples of black women dating interracially.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
It's not possible for a female slave to marry her slaver out of her own free will.

I'm pretty sure this old white guy met his 'wife' when she was a little girl- that would be classified as statutory rape if it happened now.

Sally Hemmings was born a slave. Thomas Jefferson raped her from the age of 14 and continued doing so until he died. It's honestly disgusting that you've put these up as examples of black women dating interracially.
The book Daughters of the trade doesn't relate to black women born in slavery but African women who married white colonizers who set foot in Africa and sold out their fellow africans.

Hot Red Buns

Life's too short, little baby fall through
Daps
Reppin
Houston
There is a sizable portion of black men that pursue obese women. It's not surprising some pursue obese white women. Black men collectively have the lowest standards of men anywhere.

And no I wouldn't like it. I would like for black women in particular, and black people in general, to take more responsibility for their own lives. And go be happy.

I'm not sure why I was quoted??? Lizzo looked pretty at the MTV awards, her outfit hair & makeup was great, that doesn't mean I'm attracted to her. I'm not pursuing her or anyone like her

giphy.gif

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm not sure why I was quoted??? Lizzo looked pretty at the MTV awards, her outfit hair & makeup was great, that doesn't mean I'm attracted to her. I'm not pursuing her or anyone like her

giphy.gif
Didn't realize you were female my bad:russ:
I was making a point about black men and fat women

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I’m fukking with this Asian women right now. They’re plentiful in Atlanta. shyt weird.

Just tryna smash right now. We’ll see where this goes.