According to @HarlemHottie, the Jeannie Mae thread is an example why bw bedwench and shyt on bm

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I’m not tarnishing all bm with the general brush
But why black man
Why when I check in the Guinness book of world records the heaviest mother on record is this lady, inseminated by this man

:picard::picard::mjlol:.....:francis:
That Pawg is a Piig
But only black women are obese and out of shape, they said.
:unimpressed:
Funny because that's how the average white bytch looks that they pull- sitting in the pizza shop embarrassed to be with the bytch, not making eye contact or acting like he's not with her. Her fully white kid is at the table with them.
They either look like her or an malnourished opiod addicted methheads with no type of shape or figure, overbearing personality, bad skin.. but let them tell it, they're wifing up perfect 10s with 7 figures
:unimpressed:

:mindblown:

This has to be one of the most ridiculous perception being spewed to the masses

people like Cynthia G and other black female Youtubers attempt to make this BULLshyt narrative

in reality
the fact is .... if the skinny, average, fit black male wasn’t with the obese unattractive white female : he would be with the obese unattractive black female

I just don’t fukking get it
i guess it makes black women feel better about them self ~ so be it

LOve-Couple1.jpg

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Some dudes like her:yeshrug:
Right. No denying that playa....

If a nikka like fat white women, he likes fat black women. They have to realize it isn’t because she’s white, it’s how she treats him. And that’s what Black women have to look at. How does she makes him feel.

now granted white women(as well as others) have their own hiccups when it comes to dating them. I’ve never dated them personally but I know dudes who has and are currently dating them.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

people like Cynthia G and other black female Youtubers attempt to make this BULLshyt narrative

in reality
the fact is .... if the skinny, average, fit black male wasn’t with the obese unattractive white female : he would be with the obese unattractive black female

LOve-Couple1.jpg
Dude I really don't give a fuk about none of this IR dating shyt - stop quoting me about this dumb shyt. I don't IR date, I don't wench and I don't support any black person dating outside of their race period. I have never done it and I don't associate with anyone does. I could give absolutely no fux about this conversation any further. Stop promoting this shyt like a bunch of gossipy hen hacking, bytching buck cucked c00ns... sound like a bunch of affected faggits running with this for 2 days now - "hhhmmmmmmm yesssssss Jeeeezzzzzy.. yaaaaaaaaaashhhhhhhhh... we luvvvzzz that you are soooooo happppy... you have your assssiannn queeeennn boyyyyyyyy" gtfo. My family already looks like a Benetton ad- I don't need any more diluted dna. fuk that and fuk anyone who associates with white people in relationships.

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
It's not possible for a female slave to marry her slaver out of her own free will.

I'm pretty sure this old white guy met his 'wife' when she was a little girl- that would be classified as statutory rape if it happened now.

Sally Hemmings was born a slave. Thomas Jefferson raped her from the age of 14 and continued doing so until he died. It's honestly disgusting that you've put these up as examples of black women dating interracially.

i’ll give you whats in red
but them other 2 excuses are ridiculous

daughters of the trade was about African women marrying & sleeping with WM that came from Europe

Richard Loving is only 5 years older then his bedwench

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I can't believe she said that shyt :gucci: how is black men the reason for black women wenching?

Smh and she's supposedly from Harlem (married as well) :mjpls: transplant maybe or one of these "new types" of nikkas. Shame on her for using slick wench babble/talking points :martin: may or may not neg her, I'll see :mjpls:.

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

in reality

LOve-Couple1.jpg
The thing is people like synthetic G done figured out its a lot of inferiority complex black women out here and profit by saying sounds good bullshyt that don't work out under actual examination. Where are the men in any worthwhile numbers fukking with fat b*stard white women but turning down in shape black women to do so? If you fukking with duck white women you'd be fukking with duck black women. I also like how some women use dusty dudes to make their point but the typos of dudes that they actually want how many does that bullshyt logic apply to? Is MBJ or Trey Songz or these other famous men they think only date exoticals and non black women have a gang of fat non black women?

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
There is a sizable portion of black men that pursue obese women. It's not surprising some pursue obese white women. Black men collectively have the lowest standards of men anywhere.

And no I wouldn't like it. I would like for black women in particular, and black people in general, to take more responsibility for their own lives. And go be happy.

Being the most impoverished and needing things like green cards and the support of women amongst black men may be the reason for this.
See, ignorant folks like you refuse to accept this. Men who make money or who have high self esteem consequently get better looking women. Don’t get in your feelings and make blanket generalizations without proper explanation.
We black men already suffer due to others ignorance on this subject, so we must be clear when we speak on it.

Go watch 90 day fiancé and you’ll see what desperation for a better life can do. All sorts of Arabs chasing fat white bytches, beautiful foreign black women and others hooking up with some rough looking white men. All because the white folks have more money and higher self esteem collectively so they can do things like this.

As you see the power balance shift I’m this world, (we already kind of are) we will see black peoples standards go higher.

Last thing, do you go outside nikka:gucci:

I see black men with the baddest girls out here and my exes have always been attractive at the least. You’ve just got a filter on for when you see a black man with a fat white bytch cause that shyt burns your soul :wow:

Which I can understand... that shyt is disgusting to look at. I don’t associate with men that fukk with fat women now that I think about it. Thick maaaybe, but no fats

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
The book Daughters of the trade doesn't relate to black women born in slavery but African women who married white colonizers who set foot in Africa and sold out their fellow africans.

Sorry, I thought it was about white slaves 'marrying' enslaved african women.