According to @HarlemHottie, the Jeannie Mae thread is an example why bw bedwench and shyt on bm

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Why should I care about what he has had before? Y’all didn’t.

Or wait... all y’all cared about was him being happy? Nothing about her being Asian? Was he not happy in his previous relationship? He has children with the woman and his career progressed with that woman? Or no? Or do you even know because all you all paid attention to is his relationship with an Asian woman?

Was he ever a factor of conversation recently or was him being with her the basis of his recent threads?

hmmm I wonder... because as you said... no one cared about anything but HIS HAPPINESS... :mjlol: ok.

Carry on.
How did we care?

most of us still doesn’t give a fukk about what he has now... its scorned botches and “fake-militant” nikkas that give a fukk enough to negatively comment.

And obvious he was happy at some point in the previous relationship but not anymore, hence the reason he left her ass and moved tf on.

Yall the nikkas the ones worried about his relationship now... i said the same thing i said in the previous thread and thats who gives a fukk:heh:

I don’t dikk watch or p*ssy watch... yall care that she’s asian. A lot of cats are saying if he’s happy then:yeshrug:... worry about your own shyt

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did we care?

most of us still doesn’t give a fukk about what he has now... its scorned botches and “fake-militant” nikkas that give a fukk enough to negatively comment.

And obvious he was happy at some point in the previous relationship but not anymore, hence the reason he left her ass and moved tf on.

Yall the nikkas the ones worried about his relationship now... i said the same thing i said in the previous thread and thats who gives a fukk:heh:

I don’t dikk watch or p*ssy watch... yall care that she’s asian. A lot of cats are saying if he’s happy then:yeshrug:... worry about your own shyt

Maybe you all should tell the sad bethren who celebrated the relationship to worry about their own shyt too.. otherwise that thread wouldn’t have been made :yeshrug:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Maybe you all should tell the sad bethren who celebrated the relationship to worry about their own shyt too.. otherwise that thread wouldn’t have been made :yeshrug:
:picard:That ether
giphy.gif

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where was mines?

you compared my post defending him to an LSA post so idk...

lol I didn’t expect you to criticize it. It’s a black man with a nonblack woman.

However the way you chose to claim why black women are in nonblack relationships is equivalent to what I read on LSA.

That’s why I said what I said.

Maybe you don’t realize that as certain black men claim certain things about black women in interracial relationships, certain black women will claim similar things about black men in interracial relationships.

Each party will claim proof through their own experience or bias.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
How did we care?

:skip: Scorned where and by whom? Y'all gotta get some better disses. (I'm also not fat.)

My comment was directed towards nikkas on the coli, which I have stated several times now. Do y'all just refuse to read? :what:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
First of all, take that fukking bass out your voice talking to me.

NO.

You can't cuz I don't gaf about that nikka.

You know what, I believe that.

I also believe you don't "gaf" about the ones you call "Coli Thirst Buckets" that much.

So again - if you don't "gaf" like you say you don't...SHUT THEE FUCC UP,
and worry about the niccas you do "gaf" about.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Im not your typical modern woman.

I believe that men set the tone for what is acceptable in any community. Black women just barely started dating out... mainly because the 2000s (and the early stages of the internet, i guess) set a very racist, colorist tone. Yall remember what it was like pre Trayvon. The internet, and therefore the culture of the youth, was vile. We just now getting out of the gender wars and the Tommy Sotomayor influence.

But it was happening before that. Im a ny'er. I seen how these nikkas chase others (and encourage them hoes to shyt on bw). For every action, there is a reaction. I say this as one who has publicly shamed wenches, i got the same smoke for everybody.
You've been very open about your relationship style, so I doubt your post was shytting on all black men. I hope not at least.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I’m not tarnishing all bm with the general brush
But why black man
Why when I check in the Guinness book of world records the heaviest mother on record is this lady, inseminated by this man

To many black men like fat women. Just look at all the "bu . . Bu . . But she cute tho" in the lizzo threads. It has nothing to do race. BM have low standards as a collective.