According to @HarlemHottie, the Jeannie Mae thread is an example why bw bedwench and shyt on bm

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
What do Jeezy and Jeannie Mai got to do with you, tho??

You "here for Black families"...but you got your family already. So what others' families (or lack thereof)
got to do with you, tho??

You best shut due fucc up and mind your family business, and let everybody else get in where they fit in...
First of all, take that fukking bass out your voice talking to me. Quote where I said anything about Jeezy. Please. You can't cuz I don't gaf about that nikka. I spoke on coli thirst buckets and, in a larger sense, how this thirst bucket behavior by bm effects the community.

Find what the "others" are doing right that got these dudes so sprung and do that.:yeshrug:
:ohhh:

Be non black?? :comeon:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:skip: Yoooooooo. That's really that nikka?!?! :deadmanny::bryan:

Yikes. Almost as shameful as having a sympathetic group orgasm over another nikkas chick.

And also, just as :dame:.
Word. That is him. It all makes sense when you check the optics behind the username in coorelation to the relentless chatty sustivities.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I’m not tarnishing all bm with the general brush
But why black man
Why when I check in the Guinness book of world records the heaviest mother on record is this lady, inseminated by this man

The son favors dude currently fukking Madonna.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait, so telling people to not worry about what Jeezy is doing with his asian lady is the reason a lot of bw are so thirsty to date out with white dudes?

Thing is, most bm (that are not c00ns) but date out don’t actually go searching for other races, other races come to them and they have options. Jeannie Mae or whatever was a good option to Jeezy not because she was asian

bw who date out seem to strictly date out in spite.... and it usually doesn’t end well

Jeezy received a lot of hate in that thread as well

lol I honestly feel like I’m reading the male equivalent of LSA on here :mjlol:

I guess it’s all for an ego boost. Carry on.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m not tarnishing all bm with the general brush
But why black man
Why when I check in the Guinness book of world records the heaviest mother on record is this lady, inseminated by this man

:picard::picard::mjlol:.....:francis:
That Pawg is a Piig
But only black women are obese and out of shape, they said.
:unimpressed:
Funny because that's how the average white bytch looks that they pull- sitting in the pizza shop embarrassed to be with the bytch, not making eye contact or acting like he's not with her. Her fully white kid is at the table with them.
They either look like her or an malnourished opiod addicted methheads with no type of shape or figure, overbearing personality, bad skin.. but let them tell it, they're wifing up perfect 10s with 7 figures
:unimpressed:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

For real. Ironic, isn't it. Feel like I jumped from the fire to the furnace, at times.
:aicmon:
Ego - you hit the nail on the head with that one. A majority of problems are the result of clashed egos or fragility.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

I don’t visit that trash ass site but i have no idea what you mean “male LSA”...

Nobody in that thread gave a fukk about her being asian except the fake ass “militants” and scorned females...

Most of us were just like “he’s happy so:yeshrug:”.

Like i also mentioned before as well... he had a black wife and black kids and a black family... he’s in their lives and a good father, he just didn’t last with his chick and it had nothing to do with Jeanie Mae..

so whats the issue yall got with his relationship now?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
People are still fukking Madonna

“Aight imma head out”
I'm headed right out with you.
EDZnSmNXsAArhDn.jpg:large

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t visit that trash ass site but i have no idea what you mean “male LSA”...

Nobody in that thread gave a fukk about her being asian except the fake ass “militants” and scorned females...

Most of us were just like “he’s happy so:yeshrug:”.

Like i also mentioned before as well... he had a black wife and black kids and a black family... he’s in their lives and a good father, he just didn’t last with his chick and it had nothing to do with Jeanie Mae..

so whats the issue yall got with his relationship now?

Why should I care about what he has had before? Y’all didn’t.

Or wait... all y’all cared about was him being happy? Nothing about her being Asian? Was he not happy in his previous relationship? He has children with the woman and his career progressed with that woman? Or no? Or do you even know because all you all paid attention to is his relationship with an Asian woman?

Was he ever a factor of conversation recently or was him being with her the basis of his recent threads?

hmmm I wonder... because as you said... no one cared about anything but HIS HAPPINESS... :mjlol: ok.

Carry on.