According to @HarlemHottie, the Jeannie Mae thread is an example why bw bedwench and shyt on bm

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
This is such a load of garbage.:mjlol:

You’re really trying your hardest to deflect from a thread of supposed black men fangirling over an interracial couple. Y’all can keep trying to switch it around and make black women look bad but it won’t change how pathetic those posters looked in that thread :mjlol:

:what:

its no deflecting going on here

and who are these nikkaz that’s fangirling over an IR couple ? some nikkaz gave her props for looking good & some said they wasn't into PAAG but would smash

and i'm not trying to make BW look bad
im telling you straight facts... BW were hard on that Beyonce & Janet were too good to be with Jay & JD

Daps
This is such a load of garbage.:mjlol:

You’re really trying your hardest to deflect from a thread of supposed black men fangirling over an interracial couple. Y’all can keep trying to switch it around and make black women look bad but it won’t change how pathetic those posters looked in that thread :mjlol:

He heavy latina set. Chelsea so expect juelzing

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It can't be just on here because she referenced what women are doing outside of the coli. Seems like she was talking across the board. You shouldn't care strongly either way who folks date. It's cool to clown entertainers and what not but to actually care that's weird.
Black women who always claim they are busy dating cacs as a way to shut brothas down always ask em why they never marrying y'all? :jbhmm:

Dating= Dudes just trying to smash
Marrying= Dudes actually see value in being with that woman.

:manny:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjpls:Ok @dj-method-x , staying awake tho

giphy.gif
WTF

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOL, OP trying to accuse @HarlemHottie, probably the most solid female on this site of being swirl crazy.

Trust me, I've had a lot of friends and dated girls with her background (boarding school, Ivy League). If she didn't want to fukk with BM, she wouldn't have to.

I went to an Ivy reunion with a GF and it was sad how Black couples seemed almost to be in a minority :mjcry:
This. The fact that the op c00n threadstarter who disparages black women and used the word, n-er all over his social media feels bold enough to create a thread about her is suspect at best.

That segment does have a tendency and pattern here to go harder after the solid females that fully align with black men- with their fake, fraud attempts at thread and post agitation in order to attack their credibility.

Reaching but it’s almost like some gaslighting or psyops type shyt with how this is maneuvered on here.
:patrice:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I have to say though, I’m liking the words of support from the real ones on here for @HarlemHottie . This shows that there are black men who rock with black women who support them with no ill intentions and for the right causes/situations. Good to see. That’s whats up.
:salute: