According to @HarlemHottie, the Jeannie Mae thread is an example why bw bedwench and shyt on bm

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
:mjtf: What that got to do with me, tho? You remember? The subject of the thread?

What do Jeezy and Jeannie Mai got to do with you, tho??

You "here for Black families"...but you got your family already. So what others' families (or lack thereof)
got to do with you, tho??

You best shut due fucc up and mind your family business, and let everybody else get in where they fit in...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
What do Jeezy and Jeannie Mai got to do with you, tho??

You "here for Black families"...but you got your family already. So what others' families (or lack thereof)
got to do with you, tho??

You best shut due fucc up and mind your family business, and let everybody else get in where they fit in...
crazy thing is, Jeezy actually has a black family... he has kids and are in their lives, he just couldn't make it work with his lady.

He met Jeanie Mae afterwards, not before, not during. He tested her mind and she passed.... she even said it. Had nothing to do with her race unlike a lot of bw that date out.

DrDoom

All Star
Daps
crazy thing is, Jeezy actually has a black family... he has kids and are in their lives, he just couldn't make it work with his lady.

He met Jeanie Mae afterwards, not before, not during. He tested her mind and she passed.... she even said it. Had nothing to do with her race unlike a lot of bw that date out.

Yup, he actually did it the right way. I salute jeezy

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I can tell you're a pre-pubescent c00n fakkit.

First of all, Michael B Jordan was on that boat with majority average beckys. Again, understandable for BW to feel some type of way since he's one of the type guys out for them. Same way black nikkas on here all caught feelings when Serena got with that Alex cac from Reddt.

There's tons of rich BM with average looking cac bytches, i don't really need to make a list.

A badder BW than in that picture? Are you serious? :mjpls:

I'm not dikk policing anybody. All I did in the original post you caught feelings in was explain that both BW and BM will shyt on each other to justify interracial dating, which is true. Me personally I dont give a fukk about interracial dating as long as you're not trashing your own. I fukk with non black chicks here and there but i wouldn't slander BW to justify it.

:snoop:
NO c00n here = i ain’t even into cac bytches like that
and only fakkits are nikkaz that dikk police - so, u may wanna check yourself on dat one

but it’s no need for insults, we’re discussing IR relations

1. dem cac bytches on the boat wasn’t Michael B Jordan girls they was his homies girl & her friends

2. again, only hotep nikkaz had shyt to say about Serena swirling

3. why you keep bringing up her cac husband - again, nikkaz don’t care about his skin color ... we care that he created a website that harbors a bunch of white nationalist like the Alt Right (but i guess u don’t care about that)

4. make a list: of BM with below average WW - should be easy since you said it’s a ton of them

5. post some pics: again - you keep posting shyt but refuse to back it up

6. i didn’t catch feelings u made two statements which I believe is completely asinine ....one of them being BM don’t like to see BW/WM happy and the other statement that elite BM get average WW .... while elite WM get elite BW .... (shyt like this makes you sound like a scorn female)

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Once again this coward ass nikka has abandoned his own thread :yeshrug:
I hate that cynical hypocritical shyt when people do that, I swear to gawd. As soon as his own proven questionable shyt gets posted, he goes ghost @dj-method-x you wanted to start shyt? Get in here and address your own shyt faggit. And stop scrubbing shyt off your timeline to cover up what you do.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If (black) women control sexual access, and (black) men control commitment, what are black women to do when the loudest black men prefer others? Again, real question. :jbhmm:
Notice how no one will answer my questions. :skip:
Find what the "others" are doing right that got these dudes so sprung and do that.:yeshrug: