According to @HarlemHottie, the Jeannie Mae thread is an example why bw bedwench and shyt on bm

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
no, you miss my point
the BW saying that was when they just started to date ....?way before they even got married

BW said the same about Jahmaine Dupree with Janet Jackson - this was basically around the same time

:yeshrug:
seem like no matter what ~ a BM was never gonna be good enough for a BW
Because society has elevated them above black men. You will NEVER hear of a whiteboy bein "too good" for any black women, no matter his status. NEVER.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
They also have to accept that some people don't want to be led.
Tulsa beauty supply store video comes to mind. Asians assults black woman and Asian holds a discount day and bw were LINED UP WAITING for the store to open. Black MEN were out their protesting and a bw was SNAPPING at the black MEN.

@For Da Bag

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hell to be honest I’m more concerned about racist blk dudes co-signing racist bytches in that thread on cultural appropriation and allowing dry dykks to make them easy prey for alt-right shyt, than I am the IR hypocrisy.

Men feel entitled to fukking everything and restricting sexuality of their women. That cuts across all races. It’s that whole conqueror mentality. Not justifying it, just saying it is what it is. I don’t sweat their hypocrisy b/c I don’t allow male foolishness to impact my life.

But the extent to which the pursuit specifically of white p*ssy renders some of these dudes brain dead and willing to let white chicks disrespect them, their women, their own race, their children...

Like who u like, date u you date. But non-blacks ain’t special. If a white dude started talking greasy about black male incarceration rates, I wouldn’t be up there agreeing with him, playing dumb about the impact of white supremacy the way I saw some responses in previous threads on white female fukkery.

But there have been several threads I’ve been in where blk dudes on this site and on social media LITERALLY threw on the full cape for white bytches. Those threads on white chicks blackfishing and that bad baby Barbie chick talking racist shyt about blk women and hair culture brought out some real faces and showed me some thangs. :picard:I honestly couldn’t tell if I was talking to a white racist or a black man.

And that’s sayin something.

full

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
I counted 8 posts acknowledging / "celebrating" her being asian in a 169 post thread, two of which admit to not being into asian chicks or paaging.

~5%. It's a pretty innocuous thread.

Most post were just people recognizing how happy they looked together.

0 posts bashing bw. It really didn't warrant the response it got.