According to @HarlemHottie, the Jeannie Mae thread is an example why bw bedwench and shyt on bm

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Thing is tho, when black men date out they ain't shytting on black women. When black women do they shytting on black men and they even writing books on it, didn't issa rae tell black women to start dating asian men? :mjlol: name me a breh that's writing novels on interracial dating? Heck LSA a black women owned site with predominately black female users got an interracial sub section, the Coli a black owned site with predominately black male users does not have a section like that. Lets not bullshyt here. black man gotta be blamed for everything. Meteoroid falls from the sky and destroys a farm, a black man going to be blamed for that somehow.
Men and Women both guilty of this.

Jeezy looks happy and I'm not offended by that thread.

You couldn't compare it to an LSA type zaddy thread if you tried

Balla

Superstar
Daps
“She’s” one of the most pathetic posters on this site. Nothing but latent black male hating posts, fake real life scenarios to support her arguments, and pure bitterness.
Wait. She’s against bm?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
crazy thing is, Jeezy actually has a black family... he has kids and are in their lives, he just couldn't make it work with his lady.

He met Jeanie Mae afterwards, not before, not during. He tested her mind and she passed.... she even said it. Had nothing to do with her race unlike a lot of bw that date out.
facts

the motivation for why is everything.

Daps
Im not your typical modern woman.

I believe that men set the tone for what is acceptable in any community. Black women just barely started dating out... mainly because the 2000s (and the early stages of the internet, i guess) set a very racist, colorist tone. Yall remember what it was like pre Trayvon. The internet, and therefore the culture of the youth, was vile. We just now getting out of the gender wars and the Tommy Sotomayor influence.

But it was happening before that. Im a ny'er. I seen how these nikkas chase others (and encourage them hoes to shyt on bw). For every action, there is a reaction. I say this as one who has publicly shamed wenches, i got the same smoke for everybody.

Bump

Daps
Thing is tho, when black men date out they ain't shytting on black women. When black women do they shytting on black men and they even writing books on it, didn't issa rae tell black women to start dating asian men? :mjlol: name me a breh that's writing novels on interracial dating? Heck LSA a black women owned site with predominately black female users got an interracial sub section, the Coli a black owned site with predominately black male users does not have a section like that. Lets not bullshyt here. black man gotta be blamed for everything. Meteoroid falls from the sky and destroys a farm, a black man going to be blamed for that somehow.

Bump

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She's right.

Jeezy is a weirdo for wifing a chick like that.