According to @HarlemHottie, the Jeannie Mae thread is an example why bw bedwench and shyt on bm

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
and the only BW mad about seeing a BM/WM are hotep / pro black LSA bytches :yeshrug:

BULLshyt
like a year ago Micheal B Jordan was quote on quote CANCELLED by all Black Women for being on a boat in Italy with him, his homie and his homie White girlfriend

Also, I never said BW can *only* bad average becky's. But rich nikkas lower their standards for cac ho's, whereas rich cacs don't do the same when dating BW. For example, Alex from Reddit is married to Serena Williams, not some fukking hood thot.

:what:
who are these rich BM that lowered their standards for Becky ?

Also LOL @ saying nikkas are winning and posting that picture, as if there arent badder BW out there. When Ezekial Elliots chick was telling him "I'm white and you're black so I can accuse you of rape and everyone will believe me" - was that winning?:mjlol:

:francis:
post a badder BW ~ you seem to be heavy on this dikk policing department

Last edited:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@dj-method-x How do you really feel about black women b?? @HarlemHottie
:patrice:So OP is trying to call out black women but he has several tweets on his own timeline where he shyts in black women. Interesting .

tenor.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Wait, so telling people to not worry about what Jeezy is doing with his asian lady is the reason a lot of bw are so thirsty to date out with white dudes?

Thing is, most bm (that are not c00ns) but date out don’t actually go searching for other races, other races come to them and they have options. Jeannie Mae or whatever was a good option to Jeezy not because she was asian

bw who date out seem to strictly date out in spite.... and it usually doesn’t end well

Jeezy received a lot of hate in that thread as well

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
BULLshyt
like a year ago Micheal B Jordan was quote on quote CANCELLED by all Black Women for being on a boat in Italy with him, his homie and his homie White girlfriend

:what:
who are these rich BM that lowered their standards for Becky ?

:francis:
post a badder BW ~ you seem to be heavy on this dikk policing department

I can tell you're a pre-pubescent c00n fakkit.

First of all, Michael B Jordan was on that boat with majority average beckys. Again, understandable for BW to feel some type of way since he's one of the type guys out for them. Same way black nikkas on here all caught feelings when Serena got with that Alex cac from Reddt.

There's tons of rich BM with average looking cac bytches, i don't really need to make a list.

A badder BW than in that picture? Are you serious? :mjpls:

I'm not dikk policing anybody. All I did in the original post you caught feelings in was explain that both BW and BM will shyt on each other to justify interracial dating, which is true. Me personally I dont give a fukk about interracial dating as long as you're not trashing your own. I fukk with non black chicks here and there but i wouldn't slander BW to justify it.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
LOL, OP trying to accuse @HarlemHottie, probably the most solid female on this site of being swirl crazy.

Trust me, I've had a lot of friends and dated girls with her background (boarding school, Ivy League). If she didn't want to fukk with BM, she wouldn't have to.

I went to an Ivy reunion with a GF and it was sad how Black couples seemed almost to be in a minority :mjcry: