According to @HarlemHottie, the Jeannie Mae thread is an example why bw bedwench and shyt on bm

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Beyonce is too good for Jay Z b/c the dude is a habitual cheater whose only loyalty lies with himself. This was such a reach...and I’m not a big fan of either one.

no, you miss my point
the BW saying that was when they just started to date ....?way before they even got married

BW said the same about Jahmaine Dupree with Janet Jackson - this was basically around the same time

:yeshrug:
seem like no matter what ~ a BM was never gonna be good enough for a BW

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
tenor.gif
Y'all to much :deadmanny:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
That doesn't make sense.

If you date outside of your race, that's on you. Has nothing to do with other people.

Would be like me saying I date Pawgs cuz some cac talked about eating out a black chick :wtf:
@HarlemHottie is an idiot for that statement as NBW bedwench because they want to same as bedbucks, but the OP is a chatty patty ass bytch for this thread. Was it really necessary?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
:mjtf:

what type of non sense is this
the only BM thats unhappy with seeing a WM/BW are hotep / pro black nikkaz....
reg nikkaz really don't give a shyt

and STOP with that false narrative of an elite BM only being able to bag a basics Becky

i'm not even into PAWG like that - but these nikkaz are winning

Patrick-Patterson-2-1.jpg

and the only BW mad about seeing a BM/WM are hotep / pro black LSA bytches :yeshrug:

Also, I never said BW can *only* bad average becky's. But rich nikkas lower their standards for cac ho's, whereas rich cacs don't do the same when dating BW. For example, Alex from Reddit is married to Serena Williams, not some fukking hood thot.

Also LOL @ saying nikkas are winning and posting that picture, as if there arent badder BW out there. When Ezekial Elliots chick was telling him "I'm white and you're black so I can accuse you of rape and everyone will believe me" - was that winning?:mjlol:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah that thread was kind of pathetic with the level excitement they had for that relationship, lol.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen so much excitement for a black man that’s happy with a black woman, lol
What about the Ciara threads those did numbers?
:smugfavre:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no, you miss my point
the BW saying that was when they just started to date ....?way before they even got married

BW said the same about Jahmaine Dupree with Janet Jackson - this was basically around the same time

:yeshrug:
seem like no matter what ~ a BM was never gonna be good enough for a BW

This is such a load of garbage.:mjlol:

You’re really trying your hardest to deflect from a thread of supposed black men fangirling over an interracial couple. Y’all can keep trying to switch it around and make black women look bad but it won’t change how pathetic those posters looked in that thread :mjlol:

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
If the rationale is that women are dating out because “loud” black men like paags or whatever

would it not be fair to say that BM are the ones who started dating out because of loud black women, seeing as though there’s entire industries behind promoting BW/WM love, trashing black men, most black slave owners were women, and black women were fighting to be with white during and after slavery :ohhh:

saying black women shyt on black men because they like other women is putting the cart before the horse, is it not?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I think she’s just pointing out the hypocrisy on here. If I made that same thread with Regina Hall riding top down with her Asian boyfriend, 98% of the comments would’ve been shytting on her, but it this situation 98% of the comments were praising jeezy

just my observation :yeshrug:
What's the demo of the site?