@AbyssinianGal...You Got Some Splainin' To Do...

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
man, fukk that nikka.

@ikbm you gon address this?

qXT8Lhi.png

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Of course she's fake.

lol @ people who think good looking girls post on message boards.

The desirable people usually stick to blogs and social media.

You right tho, of all the forums I ever been on only the og ahh had a few actual bad chicks that posted. Hell, imagine if that one famous chick ain't get ran out of TLR on :hamster: she prolly woulda followed us here and got the coli some real loot. :mjpls:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Of course he or she is fake,,why would a person fake with 2 different girls..if she was that good looking she would of used one pic cuz they're both good looking..give it up..

@2Quik4UHoes @ScoopNScore

ali.gif

miss me wit dem weak ass negs.....while yall yappin like scorned bytches on a forum im working on my next big money maker.... neg away lames, dat shyt dont affect me.. :heh:

report.bmp

:win:

:umad:

:wow: Gotta respect this mans hustle..I don't see how you can hate..

concise

Veteran
Daps
Wait for it...

1394446_488816801216098_1719291263_n.jpg

You say this is you, right @AbyssinianGal ? I didn't wanna do it, but you shoulda never put them fakes up. Don't even go in the thread if you knew you were gonna get exposed
xmSBwcu.png

Thats not the chick from the instagram tho :pachaha:

dddf9f8a5fec11e388f61200cc92a940_8.jpg

lol, man I hope that's her tho I can't even stunt. Can yall blame me? I mean look at this pic...:takedat:

http://postimg.org/image/l3w2csp3f/

lmao kill I'm terrible. I was plottin on dem cheeks like shyt doe, this shyt got me guh wholetime. :russ:
5osi0i.gif

:patrice:so she sayin that's her

Taken a few days ago. :ehh:

I'm going to put my money on it being her. 5,000 coli cash.

I'll take that action :takedat:

:scustkobe:

I will be DAMNED! she said it was taken a few days ago. That pic was taken last year . Oh Well give dwolf his 5,000

Don't mind if I do @cook @Brooklynzson
2kHwIFV.gif

:laff:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
I was watching a documentary on Mussolini last night and his failures and not once did they mention the ass whopping the ethiopians handed them, but they were quick to talk about how the "the brave greeks pushed them back into albania" fukking amazing.

and these are the people yall listen too and subconscious think are accurate in everything they say. HA. manipulation, all of it.

link to documentary?