@AbyssinianGal...You Got Some Splainin' To Do...

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody give a shyt bout your tranny money but apparently you caught so much feelings over a neg that you had to respond?
20Jopi0.png

tranny money :dead:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I will be DAMNED! she said it was taken a few days ago. That pic was taken last year . Oh Well give dwolf his 5,000
You've been here a solid year, you haven't noticed a pattern with the cat fishes yet?

I'm not even sure why anyone would be pming such a suspect. I just saw the sn once or twice and mentally put that in the **** bracket, right away. :pachaha:

MekaCatt

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Cacalaca
You've been here a solid year, you haven't noticed a pattern with the cat fishes yet?

I'm not even sure why anyone would be pming such a suspect. I just saw the sn once or twice and mentally put that in the **** bracket, right away. :pachaha:

Yeah, but she really seemed to know what she was talking about and It didn't seem impossible for it to be her. Oh well , fool me once.

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
He ain't get shyt, I don't never send dikk pics. :shaq2:

lol, if **** is good enough to learn a difficult language, culture, and know intricacies of the capitol that I just learned last year then he need to be working for the CIA or some shyt cuz that frog a beast. :whoo:
**** stepping up his game, getting dikk pics from around the globe

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…