@AbyssinianGal...You Got Some Splainin' To Do...

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
after we saw how AHH's ill community females post pics there's no excuse for the broads on here not to do the same. Ok elle posted, but @Giselle need to give us some fap material pics.

You to meet live women in person if you are obssessed with member pics...may I suggest match.com or christiansingles? I would say pof or craigslist, but you may be afraid of them :freemanusure:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
after we saw how AHH's ill community females post pics there's no excuse for the broads on here not to do the same. Ok elle posted, but @Giselle need to give us some fap material pics.

No, lol.
I don't put pictures of myself on the internet, and if I did, I surely wouldn't put any pictures of me on here.

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey

@Lurka Ternt Posta
@Dez
@Black

so let me get this straight, yall looked at my monthly report with all my credits and debits and you actually think all i made was $307 for the month??? :bryan: yall some dumb motherfukers, that's something i would expect from old bytches selling avon products...........but am im gonna let yall tell it & cook...... :yeshrug: :win:

:umad:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
@Lurka Ternt Posta
@Dez
@Black

so let me get this straight, yall looked at my monthly report with all my credits and debits and you actually think all i made was $307 for the month??? :bryan: yall some dumb motherfukers, that's something i would expect from old bytches selling avon products...........but am im gonna let yall tell it & cook...... :yeshrug: :win:

Why do you care so much about the coli to try and show off some bullshyt earnings report on here? Is your life that fukking pathetic?? Really?? I'm just shocked that somebody would be such a loser to post that

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
@Lurka Ternt Posta
@Dez
@Black

:dwillhuh:

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
Why do you care so much about the coli to try and show off some bullshyt earnings report on here? Is your life that fukking pathetic?? Really?? I'm just shocked that somebody would be such a loser to post that

no one quoted you, is this what your life is about? jocking nikkaz who dont even mention your name?? Really?? I'm just shocked that somebody would be such a loser :banderas:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
no one quoted you, is this what your life is about? jocking nikkaz who dont even mention your name?? Really?? I'm just shocked that somebody would be such a loser :banderas:

Like I said, you coming off as the cornball of the century on here...posting your earnings (and shytty ones at that) because you feel bullied? Your parents failed you homie...time to grow up and make some live friends :babyhaha:

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
Like I said, you coming off as the cornball of the century on here...posting your earnings (and shytty ones at that) because you feel bullied? Your parents failed you homie...time to grow up and make some live friends :babyhaha:

i get it, you go out of your way to address me because you are furious....... cry me a fukkkin river