@AbyssinianGal...You Got Some Splainin' To Do...

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
what in the fukk is this shyt

nikkas got a diluted African praise page on facebook:snoop:

and some nikka or ugly self hating hoe is using random pics of half breeds to catfish on the coli:russ:

you nikkas really never learn

it's 2 other females who sometimes post on here that are fake too

:mjpls:

I should have went out:patrice:

I hope this hoe know im going to church in the morning- so u aint sleeping in:skip:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yall gullible as hell to have still believed "she" was real after the proof we posted.

lol, I was hopeful more than gullible. Real shyt my alarms went off when she first sent the pics. I just was like :manny: and made a mental note to ask for a proof pic later. I don't give a fukk, all I know is I'm tryna holla at lil red shawty or blue shirt. They bad as shyt out chea. :datazz:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
yall nikkas still be fallin for the okey doke :dwillhuh:

it dont matter how much about ethiopia she knew what that got to do with anything?

If a "girl" poster knows alot about the U.S. would you assume she's can American dime just cause :mindblown:

Nah breh, I think she Ethiopian its certain shyt she said that you ain't gon find in books or wiki. Only way this was a frog plot is if he hired a foreign born Ethiopian to type shyt for him. I think she prolly ain't a fan of her looks and just went with them pics. It makes our PM convo so ironic now. :russ:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
lol, I was hopeful more than gullible. Real shyt my alarms went off when she first sent the pics. I just was like :manny: and made a mental note to ask for a proof pic later. I don't give a fukk, all I know is I'm tryna holla at lil red shawty or blue shirt. They bad as shyt out chea. :datazz:
on the real tho- I think it is a real Ethiopian chick

just not as bad as the one in them pics

the crazy thing is tho she prolly is cute but don't see it and wish she looked liked them other broads

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah breh, I think she Ethiopian its certain shyt she said that you ain't gon find in books or wiki. Only way this was a frog plot is if he hired a foreign born Ethiopian to type shyt for him. I think she prolly ain't a fan of her looks and just went with them pics. It makes our PM convo so ironic now. :russ:

Thats what im saying bruh, Im not doubting she's Ethiopian. Im just asking what was your reasoning in assuming them pics of that bad chick were actually her without sufficient evidence

Daps

the crazy thing is tho she prolly is cute but don't see it and wish she looked liked them other broads

Then why go out of your way to put fake pictures on a thread no one forced you to or even send frauding PMs to random posters just because they spit game at you?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

That's what I think. As for the cute part, who knows? I've seen some hideous abesha chicks. :patrice: A lot of em bad, but the success rate ain't perfect.
2ch3v5l.png

I'm thinkin she prolly not as bad as she thinks she is like you said. If this some dark skin issue and she a chocolate dime I'ma be :snoop:

Thats what im saying bruh, Im not doubting she's Ethiopian. Im just asking what was your reasoning in assuming them pics of that bad chick were actually her without sufficient evidence

lol, oh trust me I never assumed anything. I let people dig a hole before I start asking questions. She was wondering why I ain't believe her at first and I told her straight up how nikkaz do on here. But I just said fukk it in the same message just to see where the convo would go. Funny enough she got quiet on me. I was gon ask for a proof pic eventually. Honestly I'm DTDB(Don't trust deez bytches) in real life, so I damn sure don't trust any chicks on here....even the ones I "trust".
1z3cllz.jpg

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Then why go out of your way to put fake pictures on a thread no one forced you to or even send frauding PMs to random posters just because they spit game at you?
to get that praise

my facebook feed is filled with outta shape hoes who post pics daily using them secret squirrel angles to look slim and cute and trick nikkas who aint seen them in person in awhile

they could just not post pics

but they wanted to be simped