@AbyssinianGal...You Got Some Splainin' To Do...

Daps
Of course he or she is fake,,why would a person fake with 2 different girls..if she was that good looking she would of used one pic cuz they're both good looking..give it up..

:wow: Gotta respect this mans hustle..I don't see how you can hate..

:obama: I'm sure he's a great businessman, but what kinda person goes around in his spare time on an Internet forum just one-starring threads:skip: and rubbing your profits in people's faces like on some spiteful shi? Money can't cure being bytchmade...

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
i just hope my buttercup @Giselle aint faking the funk

I'm not faking anything.

Of course she's fake.

lol @ people who think good looking girls post on message boards.

The desirable people usually stick to blogs and social media.

They do, especially on really popular message boards like LSA. There are thousands of women registered there, all of them aren't ugly. I've seen pictures of some of them. Some are very attractive , some are averagely attractive, and some are less attractive. There are some attractive people on here too.

Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
@2Quik4UHoes @ScoopNScore

ali.gif

miss me wit dem weak ass negs.....while yall yappin like scorned bytches on a forum im working on my next big money maker.... neg away lames, dat shyt dont affect me.. :heh:

report.bmp

:win:

:umad:

Net Amount 307.04

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

fukk Mussolini he was bytchmade as were the whole fascist contingency.
tupac-middle-finger-o.gif

When we launched the Christmas offensive during the second Italio-Abyssinian War we was beatin the absolute dog shyt out of em just like we did in the first war. They couldn't see us on the ground with the guns or with the hands cuz them pasta eatin pussies soft like that. We had their troops on the ropes again, with no help from the charmin soft Europeans mind you. So this insecure racist p*ssy decides to just gas everyone in sight with bombs, hell they even sprayed people like pesticide on crops, butchered thousands of civilians, created concentration camps. That hoe thought them illegal ass moves would work like all the punk ass terror moves was gon scare nikkaz but it just pissed us off more. My grandfather and great grandfather was in them guerilla campaigns puttin them bytch ass cacs out of their misery. That brief weak ass occupation cost Italy millions and they was always paranoid cuz of the guerillas. I guess that's why I can't be all that mad at Afghanistan no matter how backwards it seems, they just like the Ethiopians they gone lay it down for they land no matter what.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
If y'all nikkas would interact with some real live females in real life instead of trying to find a digital wifey shyt like this wouldn't matter. Everyday is groundhog day in this bytch.

Re-quoted for emphasis. A whole lot of coli posters need to read this post and re-evaluate their lives :mjpls:

BangerzAOTY

Banned
Daps
disappointing all around, but we all know that @Giselle and @Elle Driver are fakes because they commented in the post a dress pic thread but never actually posted a dress pic. :patrice:what they hiding brehs?

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
disappointing all around, but we all know that @Giselle and @Elle Driver are fakes because they commented in the post a dress pic thread but never actually posted a dress pic. :patrice:what they hiding brehs?

Elle Driver's pic has been posted here before so she's legit breh :smugjamie: