#AboutBillions Presents: "Chasing Billions" Broner vs Theophane on Spike TV, April 1st at 9pm et!!!!

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh:
When is the last time Floyd beat the shyt out of anybody or put anyone int he hospital or even seriously hurt a fighter? Floyd will win a dull 12 round decision on points but he aint beating the shyt out of no one.
Its like y'all aint been watching Floyd fight for the last decade or something.

Hatton or Gatti

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who was the one that suggested Broner should create "Broner weight" at 144? Slept on that and that is a smart idea. Dude, for all his flaws in and out the ring, has the ability to draw people in to watch his fights so I think he could pull that off. Would need to have a welterweight or jr welterweight belt that is of significance though.

I'm a huge supporter of catch weights & guys creating their own weight class to enhance their brand.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:dwillhuh:
When is the last time Floyd beat the shyt out of anybody or put anyone int he hospital or even seriously hurt a fighter? Floyd will win a dull 12 round decision on points but he aint beating the shyt out of no one.
Its like y'all aint been watching Floyd fight for the last decade or something.
Broner's lack of foot movement and 5 punch a min activity, would have Floyd throwing 5-6 punch combos, chop his ass up from the outside with his reach advantage

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah...it ain't even worth responding to which is why I skipped over him:heh:

AB would win more rounds than Pacquiao and Berto...but it's not about that. It's about hitting Floyd in his mouth for being disrespectful.

Floyd is either gonna have to spar or fight him...if not it's cool. I'll just always remember he got his hoe card pulled by AB and backed down:manny:

AB 1 - TMT 0
floyd actually doesn't have to do anything:mjlol:
again, floyd never challenged him physically, just called him out for his clownish behaviour:yeshrug:

he never invited him to his dikk or anything, why he wants to fight him is beyond me:russ:

i'd guess hes being emotional or just looking for a pay day

broner's feelings are hurt cause he knows what floyd said has merit so instead of checking himself he wants to fight like a juvenile :mjlol:

which is why floyd was laughing hysterically.

that 1-0 imaginary record over tmt/floyd is all your gonna have to settle for i guess:troll:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Broner just wants a big payday, all that other talk was just that...talk.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Floyd has been a bit extra with his criticism of Broner though. All the stuff he has been saying out loud he could have said to Broner on the phone or man to man. Tough love is cool but it shouldn't be through the media. The same media Floyd says has treated him unfair his whole career he uses to bash AB. AB deserved to say what he said but I think it's time they both respected each other more. I don't want Floyds 50th to be against Broner, because I don't think AB will go down as a historically great fighter. No dis to the homie @Newzz. I want him to fight the winner of Pac v Bradley or rematch against Canelo.
floyd calls broner all the time to check him, he doesn't listen
floyd said they even talked before that last press conference
again, broner went and talked shyt again when the camera's are around lol
if you really dont think floyd has hollered at this guy one on one or on the phone i don't know what to tell you
its very obvious broner just does and says whatever the fukk he wants and at times, floyd is bothered by it and makes a comment

the last two times they had problems, the interviewer started the questioning session with "how do you feel about broner saying fukk tmt" and "how do you feel about broner saying fukk the money team>":mjlol:
I don't no how you guys are gonna expect him to respond
broner says something publicly, it okay, floyd responds publicly "nah keep it private" lol

why couldn't broner say those things to floyd in private tho or was that different:jbhmm:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
floyd actually doesn't have to do anything:mjlol:
again, floyd never challenged him physically, just called him out for his clownish behaviour:yeshrug:

he never invited him to his dikk or anything, why he wants to fight him is beyond me:russ:

i'd guess hes being emotional or just looking for a pay day

broner's feelings are hurt cause he knows what floyd said has merit so instead of checking himself he wants to fight like a juvenile :mjlol:

which is why floyd was laughing hysterically.

that 1-0 imaginary record over tmt/floyd is all your gonna have to settle for i guess:troll:

He pulled Floyd's hoe card...it is what it is:manny:

Hateweather on his :dame: shot and once AB told him to talking shyt or come see me, Hateweather hit the :whoa: button:russ:

And yes its AB 1 - TMT 0, because AB just beat and stopped one of them bum ass The Money Team nikkas:smugbiden:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
floyd calls broner all the time to check him, he doesn't listen
floyd said they even talked before that last press conference
again, broner went and talked shyt again when the camera's are around lol
if you really dont think floyd has hollered at this guy one on one or on the phone i don't know what to tell you

its very obvious broner just does and says whatever the fukk he wants and at times, floyd is bothered by it and makes a comment

the last two times they had problems, the interviewer started the questioning session with "how do you feel about broner saying fukk tmt" and "how do you feel about broner saying fukk the money team>":mjlol:
I don't no how you guys are gonna expect him to respond
broner says something publicly, it okay, floyd responds publicly "nah keep it private" lol

why couldn't broner say those things to floyd in private tho or was that different:jbhmm:

How do you know Floyd talked to Broner?Just because Floyd said so?:jbhmm:

You don't know if they talked or not, but because Floyd said it you're running with it as fact huh?:jbhmm:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He pulled Floyd's hoe card...it is what it is:manny:

Hateweather on his :dame: shot and once AB told him to talking shyt or come see me, Hateweather hit the :whoa: button:russ:

And yes its AB 1 - TMT 0, because AB just beat and stopped one of them bum ass The Money Team nikkas:smugbiden:
lol what?
he laughed at him publicly, and then after in the fight hype interview said it was the biggest april fools joke of the night:mjlol:

there was no :whoa: what so ever

you can't back down from a fight you never asked for:heh:

he always wishes broner well, just wants him to grow up

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
i guess it ain't facts until broner says it:sas2:

Don't spin now:sas1:

You don't know if he's spoken to Broner or not but you're saying it as fact:mjpls:

What we do know is Hateweather got his hoe card pulled and AB 1 - TMT 0:sas2: