#AboutBillions Presents: "Chasing Billions" Broner vs Theophane on Spike TV, April 1st at 9pm et!!!!

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Floyd gonna beat the shyt out of Broner:mjlol:
:russ::russ: Broner calling out Floyd. Please let this happen to, so i can see Broner get his ass whooped
I would love to see Floyd Mayweather put Broner in the hospital :russ:
I been saying if he really feels some type of way he should call floyd out. he'd get badly fukked up, but I think adrien would still be willin to fight him:yeshrug:
:dwillhuh:
When is the last time Floyd beat the shyt out of anybody or put anyone int he hospital or even seriously hurt a fighter? Floyd will win a dull 12 round decision on points but he aint beating the shyt out of no one.
Its like y'all aint been watching Floyd fight for the last decade or something.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
who was the one that suggested Broner should create "Broner weight" at 144? Slept on that and that is a smart idea. Dude, for all his flaws in and out the ring, has the ability to draw people in to watch his fights so I think he could pull that off. Would need to have a welterweight or jr welterweight belt that is of significance though.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Good card even though all the matches were one sided as fukk
This broadcast was the equivalent of Friday night fights so can't be too mad
Broner had too many rounds were he didn't look impressive enough given the opposition imo
Get booed in "your second home" brehs :mjlol:
That's the real reason he called out floyd. Broner is a master entertainer. He turned a forgettable fight against a bum where he was being booed into something note worthy that will be the main story in boxing all off 60 seconds of mic time
That boy good :ufdup:

Easter and Davis looked good. Wouldn't mind seeing Davis accept that fight against tevin farmer, uncle al probably won't let him take the risk yet

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
This is pure hate and terrible analysis :mjlol:

Yeah...it ain't even worth responding to which is why I skipped over him:heh:

Berto vs Broner wouid actually be a interesting fight if Berto gets by Ortiz :pachaha:

Broner vs floyd though :leostare:

AB would win more rounds than Pacquiao and Berto...but it's not about that. It's about hitting Floyd in his mouth for being disrespectful.

Floyd is either gonna have to spar or fight him...if not it's cool. I'll just always remember he got his hoe card pulled by AB and backed down:manny:

AB 1 - TMT 0

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Good card even though all the matches were one sided as fukk
This broadcast was the equivalent of Friday night fights so can't be too mad
Broner had too many rounds were he didn't look impressive enough given the opposition imo
Get booed in "your second home" brehs :mjlol:
That's the real reason he called out floyd. Broner is a master entertainer. He turned a forgettable fight against a bum where he was being booed into something note worthy that will be the main story in boxing all off 60 seconds of mic time
That boy good :ufdup:

Easter and Davis looked good. Wouldn't mind seeing Davis accept that fight against tevin farmer, uncle al probably won't let him take the risk yet

He was getting booed, because there were more TMT stans there than About Billions stans. They were louder than us.

You can tell how many About Billions stans were there, because we all screamed for Robert Easter Jr in his introduction...Ohio was definitely in the building and TMT stans were HEATED when Broner won.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
As soon as AB picked up the mic I knew what was gonna happen :heh:

In reality who's AB gonna fight next? I doubt Floyd fights him.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I hate Pac but I'll give him this, at least he was chasing down Floyds leftovers to get a fight.

Now these nikkas with multiple L's on their records, losing 2-3 or 2-4 fights previous, who ain't beat nobody think that they can just come at Floyd in the media or something and get a payday fight...

Berto was lucky to get the fight... But at least he was coming off a win against someone more relevant than Ashely Theophane and Floyd chose him as a glorified sparring partner...

Broner gonna be worse than that. If he wasn't throwing shyt against wackass Porter who can't even box, then wtf he gonna do against Floyd?

Struggle shoulder roll against the master of his own style:mjlol: