#AboutBillions Presents: "Chasing Billions" Broner vs Theophane on Spike TV, April 1st at 9pm et!!!!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh:
When is the last time Floyd beat the shyt out of anybody or put anyone int he hospital or even seriously hurt a fighter? Floyd will win a dull 12 round decision on points but he aint beating the shyt out of no one.
Its like y'all aint been watching Floyd fight for the last decade or something.

If he sent Miguel Cotto to the hospital, he will stop AB. He has no defense what so ever.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I hate Pac but I'll give him this, at least he was chasing down Floyds leftovers to get a fight.

Now these nikkas with multiple L's on their records, losing 2-3 or 2-4 fights previous, who ain't beat nobody think that they can just come at Floyd in the media or something and get a payday fight...

Berto was lucky to get the fight... But at least he was coming off a win against someone more relevant than Ashely Theophane and Floyd chose him as a glorified sparring partner...

Broner gonna be worse than that. If he wasn't throwing shyt against wackass Porter who can't even box, then wtf he gonna do against Floyd?

Struggle shoulder roll against the master of his own style:mjlol:
Floyd has been a bit extra with his criticism of Broner though. All the stuff he has been saying out loud he could have said to Broner on the phone or man to man. Tough love is cool but it shouldn't be through the media. The same media Floyd says has treated him unfair his whole career he uses to bash AB. AB deserved to say what he said but I think it's time they both respected each other more. I don't want Floyds 50th to be against Broner, because I don't think AB will go down as a historically great fighter. No dis to the homie @Newzz. I want him to fight the winner of Pac v Bradley or rematch against Canelo.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I hate Pac but I'll give him this, at least he was chasing down Floyds leftovers to get a fight.

Now these nikkas with multiple L's on their records, losing 2-3 or 2-4 fights previous, who ain't beat nobody think that they can just come at Floyd in the media or something and get a payday fight...

Berto was lucky to get the fight... But at least he was coming off a win against someone more relevant than Ashely Theophane and Floyd chose him as a glorified sparring partner...

Broner gonna be worse than that. If he wasn't throwing shyt against wackass Porter who can't even box, then wtf he gonna do against Floyd?

Struggle shoulder roll against the master of his own style:mjlol:

Berto got a come from behind win TKO win over Lopez and a struggle win over SUC...the same SUC that Theophane beat easier.

Broner’s last 4 fights ( Wins over John Molina, Khabib Allakhverdiev, and Ashley Theophane. Loss to Shawn Porter) > Berto's (wins over Steve Upsher Chambers & Josesito López. Losses to Robert Guerrero & Jesus Soto-Karass).

Broner wanna spar that nikka too...why Floyd so reluctant? :jbhmm:

Does Porter and Floyd fight similar to you #FloydHive nikkas? Because this is the 2nd time in 10 minutes that one of yall have typed this:dead:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
nikkas dont know about that dirt poor life. :mjcry:

Aint got no kool aid so we had to mix sugar and water. :mjcry:

nikkas dont know.

nikka don't get me started :to:

Lol at that AB promo got nikkas all :mjcry:

Its no way AB can stay at 140

I think he can his body looked real soft he didn't take training camp seriously. He could prob make 135 healthy with a s&c coach and nutritionist.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Floyd has been a bit extra with his criticism of Broner though. All the stuff he has been saying out loud he could have said to Broner on the phone or man to man. Tough love is cool but it shouldn't be through the media. The same media Floyd says has treated him unfair his whole career he uses to bash AB. AB deserved to say what he said but I think it's time they both respected each other more. I don't want Floyds 50th to be against Broner, because I don't think AB will go down as a historically great fighter. No dis to the homie @Newzz. I want him to fight the winner of Pac v Bradley or rematch against Canelo.

I don't care about them fighting in an official match. They can spar...AB did give that as an option:manny:

He just wanna punch Floyd in the mouth for running his mouth...he never said it had to be a publically televised fight on PPV. They could meet up anywhere and fight, even at the gym on some fighting shyt, but Floyd and the #FloydHive are giving a million excuses as to why they don't want it to happen:yeshrug:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
nikka don't get me started :to:

Lol at that AB promo got nikkas all :mjcry:

I think he can his body looked real soft he didn't take training camp seriously. He could prob make 135 healthy with a s&c coach and nutritionist.

He's too inconsistent to fight in 1 weight class. He might end up being a floater like Paul Williams turned into or lIke Hank Lundy is now. I could see AB fighting anywhere from 135-147 for any given night.

He said earlier this year that he was gonna seek out a title at either 135 or 147 this year...seems 147 might be what he's after.

Adrien Broner vs Jessie Vargas for the WBO Championship at 147 (Brook/Thurman already tied up and AB & Swift won't fight this year):obama:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
I honestly never thought I'd see the day, but I as wrong

Intriguing fight due to the story, and it's the best story in boxing, the build-up would be :ohlawd:

Other than that, I think Rob. Easter Jr is a BEAST, Gervonta Davis is gonna catch an L sooner than later......

Broner at 147 is interesting, with or without a Mayweather fight.....

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Yeah...it ain't even worth responding to which is why I skipped over him:heh:

AB would win more rounds than Pacquiao and Berto...but it's not about that. It's about hitting Floyd in his mouth for being disrespectful.

Floyd is either gonna have to spar or fight him...if not it's cool. I'll just always remember he got his hoe card pulled by AB and backed down:manny:

AB 1 - TMT 0

Yeah he won me over with that :banderas:

He brought up his upbringing because he knew Floyd wasn't about that life. J Prince was somewhere like :smugbiden: he called it.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I honestly never thought I'd see the day, but I as wrong

Intriguing fight due to the story, and it's the best story in boxing, the build-up would be :ohlawd:

Other than that, I think Rob. Easter Jr is a BEAST, Gervonta Davis is gonna catch an L sooner than later......

Broner at 147 is interesting, with or without a Mayweather fight.....

Robert Easter Jr vs Felix Verdejo is THEE #1 fight at Lightweight right now:blessed:

Tank's defense was very leaky...I can't see him dominating the division until Hateweather helps him clean that up

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
He's too inconsistent to fight in 1 weight class. He might end up being a floater like Paul Williams turned into or lIke Hank Lundy is now. I could see AB fighting anywhere from 135-147 for any given night.

He said earlier this year that he was gonna seek out a title at either 135 or 147 this year...seems 147 might be what he's after.

Adrien Broner vs Jessie Vargas for the WBO Championship at 147 (Brook/Thurman already tied up and AB & Swift won't fight this year):obama:
What about AB vs Peterson at 147. Keep it right here at the Armory in DC. Winner gets a title shot at 147 :sas2:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
What about AB vs Peterson at 147. Keep it right here at the Armory in DC. Winner gets a title shot at 147 :sas2:

Nah...they too close. Barry Hunter/Lamont Peterson & Kevin Cunningham/Devon Alexander all work close together in various AB camps.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I don't care about them fighting in an official match. They can spar...AB did give that as an option:manny:

He just wanna punch Floyd in the mouth for running his mouth...he never said it had to be a publically televised fight on PPV. They could meet up anywhere and fight, even at the gym on some fighting shyt, but Floyd and the #FloydHive are giving a million excuses as to why they don't want it to happen:yeshrug:
I take that back i guess dude just made a video smh