#AboutBillions Presents: "Chasing Billions" Broner vs Theophane on Spike TV, April 1st at 9pm et!!!!

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I used to think no but after he was talking about feeling disrespected last night, I think Biscuits is legit mad.

As he should be breh we been saying this shyt for the longest Floyd ain't his friend AB being young and idolizing dude made him blind to see dude is a snake. Floyd is absolutely amazing in the ring n deserves all the praise he gets and them some but outside the ring dude is a piece of shyt. Beating his baby mommas, this shyt with AB n the shyt with 50 :francis:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
As he should be breh we been saying this shyt for the longest Floyd ain't his friend AB being young and idolizing dude made him blind to see dude is a snake. Floyd is absolutely amazing in the ring n deserves all the praise he gets and them some but outside the ring dude is a piece of shyt. Beating his baby mommas, this shyt with AB n the shyt with 50 :francis:
bbbbbbut what has africa done for floyd mayweather :stopitslime:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Cant argue about the domestic abuse. To be fair though, who provided moral support after AB caught that Maidana azz whoopin. Two images from that night still come to mind, 1. Broner needing assistance out the ring and to the dressing room. 2. Floyd and AB posted up chillin with Floyd providing words of encouragement. Lets be reality too, AB needs somebody to tell him when he's fukkin up. You ever notice his antics in the ring decreased after Maidana disciplined him? He needed that sonning to bring his big azz head back down to earth. Its just too bad there doesnt appear to be anybody in his circle who is able to speak some sense into him. Crawford got shot at a dice game and that woke him up. AB is supposedly at dice games and after losing is robbin nikkaz if the allegations are true. There's no excuse for that stupidity. When Wayne is giving you solid advice that you need to hear, thats a problem. Think about that. Wayne of all people saw that AB needed to check himself.

Krack I love you, but breh....:francis: 50? :lolbron: I mean seriously cuzzo, of all the people to use as an example of Floyd being a snake.....:mjlol: 50? :francis:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Cant argue about the domestic abuse. To be fair though, who provided moral support after AB caught that Maidana azz whoopin. Two images from that night still come to mind, 1. Broner needing assistance out the ring and to the dressing room. 2. Floyd and AB posted up chillin with Floyd providing words of encouragement. Lets be reality too, AB needs somebody to tell him when he's fukkin up. You ever notice his antics in the ring decreased after Maidana disciplined him? He needed that sonning to bring his big azz head back down to earth. Its just too bad there doesnt appear to be anybody in his circle who is able to speak some sense into him. Crawford got shot at a dice game and that woke him up. AB is supposedly at dice games and after losing is robbin nikkaz if the allegations are true. There's no excuse for that stupidity. When Wayne is giving you solid advice that you need to hear, thats a problem. Think about that. Wayne of all people saw that AB needed to check himself.

Krack I love you, but breh....:francis: 50? :lolbron: I mean seriously cuzzo, of all the people to use as an example of Floyd being a snake.....:mjlol: 50? :francis:
You nikkas love caping for Floyd b:mjlol:

He's a bytch ass nikka, but because he's undefeated it's OK :mjlol:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Floyd Mayweather:skip:

Theophane compubox and scorecards please, I literally can't find them

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Good card. I was entertained.

Easter got himself a real good win and that KO was :whew:
His defense gets leaky during the exchanges, but that can get tightened up. Like how he mixes in boxing with brawling. Bread was right that he's a PWill/Crawford hybrid.

Broner did what he was expected to do. He destroyed a C level fighter in brutal fashion :ohlawd:

#AboutBillions :blessed:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Good card. I was entertained.

Easter got himself a real good win and that KO was :whew:
His defense gets leaky during the exchanges, but that can get tightened up. Like how he mixes in boxing with brawling. Bread was right that he's a PWill/Crawford hybrid.

Broner did what he was expected to do. He destroyed a C level fighter in brutal fashion :ohlawd:

#AboutBillions :blessed:

what did you think of tank breh?

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Davis is like a poor man's errol spence/ james kirkland hybrid.

He doesn't box intelligent enough as spence does to maximize his attributes and he doesn't have the stamina to do what kirkland does consistently (when trained by wolfe)

That defense needs to be sharpened up though. It's not Glen Tapia bad, but he's walking close to that neighborhood.

:mjlol: at that dance he did for the knockdown.