about to reach the age where it looks like I'll never have my own family

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
I've come to the realization that I probably won't have a family of my own because I know that lifestyles not for me :upsetfavre:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Not married, not a single serious relationship to my name, no relationship experience really, no kids & tip-toeing to 40 (30 going on to 31 in a month). I mean...Ive made my peace with it but.. damn.

just to sit and realize it might not happen... wow. Has anyone else come to that realization also?

share with your brehs, brehs :wow: lets vibe

:lupe: That's basically me right now minus the lack of relationship experience. I've had about 3 really serious relationships in my life and am currently just recently removed from a 3 year one. But still, no kids, and not married. It doesn't bother me though. I don't even think about it much. For some reason I feel like it's going to happen, just a matter of time. Some longer than others. You'll be good bruh.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Bro, don't even sweat it. I can understand where you're coming from. I just turned 30 recently myself. Your time will come soon enough. If you want a family then you'll get one. Lots of good advice spread thru this thread. I gotta follow some of it myself. Just gotta go out there and look and make yourself available. You never know where or when you'll find her. We're still young and have plenty of years ahead of us. Just focus on yourself first. Worry about getting your health in good shape and hitting up the gym, so you won't be as flabby and sick in the future. building up your wealth and saving for the future, whether you a 6 figure 6 cert coli baller or at the bottom of the pay class. and just enjoying the life you have. I know sometimes you get discouraged being in a rut in the same usual routine but things always change. The right woman is out there for you. And sure you might think there aren't much quality women left but not everyone is perfect. You just gotta make sure that you don't get the woman that you deserve, but rather the one that deserves you. Having a family is a beautiful thing. If you treat it right. When you're ready, then you'll know. Find yourself a younger woman tho. Leave the older ones alone. Unless it's for fun only or they're damn near perfect. You'll get there someday. Still plenty of good years left.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Not married, not a single serious relationship to my name, no relationship experience really, no kids & tip-toeing to 40 (30 going on to 31 in a month). I mean...Ive made my peace with it but.. damn.

just to sit and realize it might not happen... wow. Has anyone else come to that realization also?

share with your brehs, brehs :wow: lets vibe

Youre around the age where people start families. Stack ya beard and live my nikka

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
join the club nikka.....
it's a outlaws life where women want you
because they can never truly have you.
the second it gets loney or i consider it
a chick with a man at home offers me p*ssy
or my cousin calls me about how unhappy he is
being with a trifflin bytch that wont cook or clean the
damn crib.........I snap out of it and i'm thankful
for being a cat that can hop a flight to vegas
in a days notice,when me and friends hang out
it's always a homegirl of one of my homies ole ladys
ready to smear that p*ssy up against me and i dont
have to deal with babie mama's or any of that bullshyt.
qn2tqu.gif

wat6rr.jpg

Post of the thread.:ahh:

That 1st GIF tho :dead::deadrose:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
You already lost if you need a woman or having a family to validate some sort of success in your life. Your alive and healthy with s job. Invest in yourself, engross yourself in your passions, get a passport and travel. Become the man you always want to be, there is a season for everything. I'm not going to cry when its winter I'll embrace and enjoy it.

If your not happy and content with your life being single then when you get a woman and you break up or whatever your going to be in a deep deep dark pit.
All your points are valid but I disagree strongly with the bolded. All the rest is great and brilliant. But for me personally, without the bolded I wouldn't feel satisfied.

But I guess the man I want to be, has a loving and meaningful family of my own.

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
Serious question, why are you a virgin and do you want to lose your virginity?

You're at prime age to get just about any woman you want.

@2stains
I dont know breh, honestly dont know what going on; might be my looks or being 5'5" or just natural selection (@Mowgli).

And hell yes to the bolded...but like the homie @God's Favorite Son said..Imma just let it go.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
I dont know breh, honestly dont know what going on; might be my looks or being 5'5" or just natural selection (@Mowgli). And hell yes to the bolded

...but like the homie @God's Favorite Son said..Imma just let it go.
Sssshhh ahhh, say no more:wow:. I can feel your hardship through the screen.

Women can be ruthless with looks, but if you have a unique quality about yourself you can overcome.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
I'm 27, and I'm in the same boat.

I have a god daughter that I treat like she's mine. If I don't have any kids it's not really the end of the world.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
Just get a traditional and loyal Ethio broad from the ole country then and workout and focus on the money. My uncles are all short but they hooked up with fine Amhara girls from Wollo. Heck most of my cousins are getting arranged marriages.

I dont know breh, honestly dont know what going on; might be my looks or being 5'5" or just natural selection (@Mowgli).

And hell yes to the bolded...but like the homie @God's Favorite Son said..Imma just let it go.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
The posters with reps comically high are some of the biggest weirdos on this foruM. They can hustle to make sure their Internet legacy is in tack, but when it comes to the real world, those mothafukkas are in shambles.