about to reach the age where it looks like I'll never have my own family

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
damn she better get it together real soon or its over for her

:rudy: she'll be fine

anyways, op, you can start a family whenever. A lot of people beat themselves up because things don't happen as soon as they want them to. You could meet a girl tomorrow and end up marrying her or you could not get married until you're 50. Who knows. Most people find someone, so you have nothing to worry about.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
shyt I'm the same way.
25, no kids, no woman in sight, ain't got shyt going for myself and don't get signs, looks, stares--no type of choosing from females.
:wow:
Men are responsible for doing the pursuits. It has always been that way. Suck it up, open your mouth and start a conversation with chicks in public.

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
My uncle had his kids at 42-45. My pops had me around that age. I wasn't ever in real relationships until last summer and late next year I'll be reaching 30. I have no kids and once gave up the notion but I found someone and I know when the timing is right it'll happen. It ain't the end of the world OP. Don't put a time limit on things that won't ever expire. If you made your peace with it then fine but something tells me that that's not fully the case.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
bruh u got about 2-3 years for a healthy family :to:

after that u won't be able to get a young wife with your stats

if u look really younger and financially good then u can extend that a lilt further but ur seed gonna be

:flabbynsick:

:rudy: she'll be fine

anyways, op, you can start a family whenever. A lot of people beat themselves up because things don't happen as soon as they want them to. You could meet a girl tomorrow and end up marrying her or you could not get married until you're 50. Who knows. Most people find someone, so you have nothing to worry about.

nah u can't sugarcoat it.... especially since she's a female. she needs to get it together real soon. u gotta be realistic.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:heh:

Are you being serious?

You got a job so why don't you have females? You got super high standards or something?

Talk to every girl who looks at you. Girls are easy breh real shyt you just gotta approach them first cuz most are scared or too stuck up. Females want us more then we want them.

You're only 31. You almost :flabbynsick:, but you got time. Start getting at chicks now. Date around see what you like for a few years. Then wife up the best candidate. Choose wisely though :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
maaan :sadcam:
I feel the same, I'm already 22 and I've never even been on a "date" or made any major career moves
It seems like my adult life will be spent single, broke and working like a dog to take care of my parents

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Not married, not a single serious relationship to my name, no relationship experience really, no kids & tip-toeing to 40 (30 going on to 31 in a month). I mean...Ive made my peace with it but.. damn.

just to sit and realize it might not happen... wow. Has anyone else come to that realization also?

share with your brehs, brehs :wow: lets vibe
I feel ya...but I'm honestly not gonna discount myself yet.

I'm in the same boat...30 going on 31.

Sometimes I think I was born to walk alone...

Btw...This video reminds of my ex...she looked like Tawny Kitaen...what a hottie.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
You already lost if you need a woman or having a family to validate some sort of success in your life. Your alive and healthy with s job. Invest in yourself, engross yourself in your passions, get a passport and travel. Become the man you always want to be, there is a season for everything. I'm not going to cry when its winter I'll embrace and enjoy it.

If your not happy and content with your life being single then when you get a woman and you break up or whatever your going to be in a deep deep dark pit.
Ya see...this dude knows what's up.

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Stainz, lets make a bet. I bet I can get you laid within a month if you listen.

First and foremost, NO MORE spending time inside. Your crib, and room are for sleeping puurposes only.

No more internet, leave thecoli alone, all other forums, social media, youtube, wordstar, whatever. No more internet.

Join a gym breh. Join a bball/baseball, flag football league as well.

Go to random social events in the evening. You can find out what going on in your city online.

Listen to positive audio books before bed, and no more ratchet music in the whip, just audiobooks.

Life has a way of bringing things you want when you are ready for it. The teacher appears when the student is ready.... It sounds like you aren't ready for a woman. Learn to have a productive and fun/fulfiling life on your own.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
nah man, real life 40 year old virgin lookin boy..your pathetic..i know disabled people with girlfriends...

i know yo daddy shamed.