about to reach the age where it looks like I'll never have my own family

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli:girls also mostly like dudes that other girls like or who would be seen as acceptable to their friends...this kind of approval is important for some reason. not like us who could be with some thot and could give a fukk what anyone else thinks so you should try to get some girls(idk where you'll find em) to start a PR campaign on your behalf and start talking you up to other girls...so basically get friendzoned and work the networking angle...if that makes any sense.:manny: worth a shot...does seem like a lot of effort though:ehh:

Women are lemmings. It's quite fascinating how much so too.

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
You have to compromise in a relationship. If you can't then you are better off alonE. It's not about trying to change someone but you have to act like you are in a relationship and not a perpetual bachelor.
I know that, I was just listing some reasons why it would be difficult for me. I'm not trying or looking to be in a relationship.

Oh, I've messed with plenty of married women. So that right there be fukking with me too.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I know that, I was just listing some reasons why it would be difficult for me. I'm not trying or looking to be in a relationship.

Oh, I've messed with plenty of married women. So that right there be fukking with me too.
That's fair!!!

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I can understand not finding the one yet, but to be 30 and never even get p*ssy? :wtf:

you going OUT OF YOUR WAY to avoid women, if you hit on enough girls you will get with one, even a dime

Daps
I went to the Dominican Republic with a friend 4-5 year ago. Against my advice he decided to bring back a woman from DR to the states. Biggest mistake he ever made. At first she was good.....cooked, cleaned, took good care of the place....once she got accustomed to life here in the states (NYC particularly)....she was out every weekend, getting drunk, fukking whoever.....at the end of the day, he married her and knocked her up hoping she would change. We can all imagine how that turned out :heh:

Let me keep it 1hunnit ...

The culture, women, and law must support marriage. Remove anyone of the three, its a wrap :francis:.

The Anglo-sphere countries, in general, are great for making money and buying products. Not so great for lifestyle.

I strongly recommend the six-flag method for international living. Being some men want or need to shop in foreign markets, it would behoove you to study and apply the aforementioned.

There is something to be said for geo-arbitrage whether lifestyle or economic.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
I don't think it's unusual, it's actually becoming more common. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. But it's funny seeing this thread, because last night this episode of "Everyone Loves Raymond" addressed this exact same thing. It made me sad.

I Feel The Same Exact Way..You Gotta Stay In The Game Tho