about to reach the age where it looks like I'll never have my own family

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Nikka your 30 :heh:, if you Die at the average age you haven't even lived half your life yet.

Life changes when you want it to change.

I was thinking we got 70 year posters up here?? :dwillhuh:

Comedian Steve Martin had his first child a few years ago at age 67, with his 41 year old wife.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2277922/Steve-Martin-father-time-age-67.html

Let's do the calculus here, a senior citizen had a baby with a woman considered past her prime to be squirting out eggs. You're 31, do the math :francis:

Last edited:

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
Not married, not a single serious relationship to my name, no relationship experience really, no kids & tip-toeing to 40 (30 going on to 31 in a month). I mean...Ive made my peace with it but.. damn.

just to sit and realize it might not happen... wow. Has anyone else come to that realization also?

share with your brehs, brehs :wow: lets vibe

wife hack: if you got at least a stable job, go to 3rd world country (asia or latin america depending on your preference) and literally bring home a wife

toomanydoses

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in Florida
Talk about beating yourself up. 30 isn't going on 40. You just need to go out to a bar or something and JUST talk to girls and not try to hit at first just to get your feet back under you. Then once you build your confidence up.start making moves. You're good man, stop being so hard on yourself.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
sometimes you can read the trends yaknowmean

plus having a kid at like 40 and going to their graduation in a wheel chair aint whats poppin..and thats IF I can even get a mate lulz

yeah fam, I still hold the title...no one on thecoli can match my 30 yrs of blue balls [||]
Bright side is you don't have aids or pay child support but............30 years my guy?

Mark-Wahlberg-Confused-In-The-Happening.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Not married, not a single serious relationship to my name, no relationship experience really, no kids & tip-toeing to 40 (30 going on to 31 in a month). I mean...Ive made my peace with it but.. damn.

just to sit and realize it might not happen... wow. Has anyone else come to that realization also?

Natural selection. Most people that dont know Jiujitsu arent fit for the future we're trying to build bruh.

Dry those tears with the flesh of whores and tell yourself procreation is overrated. :heh:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-2698-1363284543-32.gif

ElectroMan

Superstar
Daps
Talk about beating yourself up. 30 isn't going on 40. You just need to go out to a bar or something and JUST talk to girls and not try to hit at first just to get your feet back under you. Then once you build your confidence up.start making moves. You're good man, stop being so hard on yourself.

Bar is one of the worse places for Christian dudes.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
Just cop a couple of pills, breh. :blessed:I guarantee you won't be worrying about all that other stuff.

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala

I thought I was gonna want to be single for the rest of my life after my ex from 6 yrs ago. But I'll probably get married n start a family in the next couple of years. As you get older you get more comfortable in your skin and learn to take command of your own presence more. You go for what you want and do what you have to to get it instead of taking what you can get. You begin to learn patience and a lot of fears subside because you're wiser and you don't just feel the need to shoot a load once a night anymore. You can be more selective.