about to reach the age where it looks like I'll never have my own family

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
If your not happy and content with your life being single then when you get a woman and you break up or whatever your going to be in a deep deep dark pit.
Thats a very good point. I c/s. Dangerous to pit all your hopes on a fickle female.
:dahell: my Dad I'd 61 and still strong and able.
salute to him, most are way past flabby by then. but you're his full grown adult son, imagine him changing diapers like 15 yrs ago...thats where Im headed smh

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Not married, not a single serious relationship to my name, no relationship experience really, no kids & tip-toeing to 40 (30 going on to 31 in a month). I mean...Ive made my peace with it but.. damn.

just to sit and realize it might not happen... wow. Has anyone else come to that realization also?

share with your brehs, brehs :wow: lets vibe
Just go out and bust in some p*ssy.

Cant be that hard bro.

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
i already come to turns with it and i'm cool with it..

i'm happy going to work, going to the track to work out and waking up doing what i want to do with no problem...

I'm 29 and have to admit that I'm slightly starting to feel like I'll never meet the one.
:salute: join the club..that feeling when you think about never getting to teach your son how to box or play ball, or never having a family dinner :wow:

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Lakes
sometimes you can read the trends yaknowmean

plus having a kid at like 40 and going to their graduation in a wheel chair aint whats poppin..and thats IF I can even get a mate lulz

yeah fam, I still hold the title...no one on thecoli can match my 30 yrs of blue balls [||]

Let it go homes....u probably like women from a stand point u looking for a fantasy type of mate... sorry it doesn't exist in this day and age... it's 2015 not 1955..

if u keep your mind focus on trying to get a certain type of woman u going to suffer from depression and struggle with your daily activities and work...

when u don't give a fukk about women or their needs and do u believe it or not women will seek u out...

don't be like these old men out here where i stay in hollywood who drain their bank account on women just for their fantasy needs and end up on drugs and other type of shyt.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
Idk breh. If I was you with the same feels I'd just sow where ever as long as it's clean and not big on hoe'n. Finesse a few kids into the world until it's time and leave them behind a job. Your years alive increase with a wife on avg.

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
tewahedo orthodox christian from the highlands of south gondar, ETH. how are you my sistren :smile:

This cracked me up.

Honestly, you have to try to put yourself out there or nothing's gonna happen.

But :whoa:, don't go out dating like "my whole future of having a family depends on this or I'll die alone." If you get a relationship, it doesn't mean it's gonna work out. Be prepared to try a few different times with a few different people.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
sometimes you can read the trends yaknowmean

plus having a kid at like 40 and going to their graduation in a wheel chair aint whats poppin..and thats IF I can even get a mate lulz

yeah fam, I still hold the title...no one on thecoli can match my 30 yrs of blue balls [||]

Nikka how the full are you still a virgin

No offense but do you have a physical or mental disability?

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Enjoy your life bro. Find your reality, and do it.

Who says you have to have a wife and kids? And if thats the reality you want to live, make it happen. There are loyal women out here for you, they just might not be the reality you think you want.