about to reach the age where it looks like I'll never have my own family

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's the same for me. That shyt is taking a GREAT toll on a nikka mind.

I subconsciously talk myself out of speaking to women though like that. I think it mostly stems from fukked-up situations I walked into earlier in life....
get out of that mind frame breh. Do i really have to tell yall a long personal story to see why you should never take personal offense when dealing with the game? Because even though coli nikkas will make fun of me I can.

Always charge shyt to the game...especially when dealing with women. They will take the soul out of a nikka but all it takes is one good one to render all the others irrelevant. I know how yall feel cause I've been there...meeting girls, feeling them and having everything go well only to eventually be disrespected me or really disappointed but I always end up shaking it off in a day or two and keeping at it.

shyt is like baseball. Nobody in the pros bats over .325 unless theyre god status and for the average hitter most at bats are going to end up as singles if successful. Most of the time youll make contact but its still a ground out or even worse a long pop fly because it gets your hopes up. You can be Jose Bautista, Buster Posey, Nelson Cruz...whatever great power hitter you can think of and even then...only 7-10% of your at bats will result in smashing(HRs). Still, you cant go up to the plate and expect to strike out. You simply read the scouting report, the in game situation and when that pitch comes you locate the ball, and try to hit it better next time.

You keep trying until you score. Thats really the game in a nutshell if youre a man

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute: join the club..that feeling when you think about never getting to teach your son how to box or play ball, or never having a family dinner :wow:
Shiiit, I'm more like
Mkesl.gif

tumblr_mm6dvdA09j1rh5eero1_500.gif

Daps
wife hack: if you got at least a stable job, go to 3rd world country (asia or latin america depending on your preference) and literally bring home a wife

I was with you up to the "bring home".

You have to stay in that culture. For marriage to work, both the culture and women must support marriage.
There is no support in the States or any Anglo-sphere country for marriage ... at least not for men.

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
get out of that mind frame breh. Do i really have to tell yall a long personal story to see why you should never take personal offense when dealing with the game? Because even though coli nikkas will make fun of me I can.

Always charge shyt to the game...especially when dealing with women. They will take the soul out of a nikka but all it takes is one good one to render all the others irrelevant. I know how yall feel cause I've been there...meeting girls, feeling them and having everything go well only to eventually be disrespected me or really disappointed but I always end up shaking it off in a day or two and keeping at it
shyt is like baseball. Nobody in the pros bats over .325 unless theyre god status and for the average hitter most at bats are going to end up as singles if successful. Most of the time youll make contact but its still a ground out or even worse a long pop fly because it gets your hopes up. You can be Jose Bautista, Buster Posey, Nelson Cruz...whatever great power hitter you can think of and even then...only 7-10% of your at bats will result in smashing(HRs). Still, you cant go up to the plate and expect to strike out. You simply read the scouting report, the in game situation and when that pitch comes you locate the ball, and try to hit it better next time.

You keep trying until you score. Thats really the game in a nutshell if youre a man
Shii, I'll read it if your willing to post it....

A lot of this comes from my sub-conscious. I'd be more than willing to speak to them, but then that vibe comes out of nowhere.....I wish a nikka could parachute into his sub conscious and clean house....

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
marriage isnt how any species survived thousands of years, including humans
therefore it isnt a biological necessity
maybe an insurance of mentally healthy children, but not a necessity

we're just really meant to fukk nut and KIM :heh:
There are species other then humans that are monogamous.

I couldn't imagine how the species could've survived without partnering up and grouping up, Does not seem plausible in my opinion.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I was basically feeling the same way a couple days ago

Still do

It's crazy to have people you relate to in that way. And I do go out/meet people, it just always seem to not work out for me. It's to the point where I'm content, Ive accepted, and I've come to terms that I'll probably be alone or never have my own family :yeshrug:

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You have to stay in that culture. For marriage to work, both the culture and women must support marriage.
There is no support in the States or any Anglo-sphere country for marriage ... at least not for men.

Hell yeah....I ain't bringing NO ONE back to the United shyts of America....

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I really thought the same as OP but my grandfather married at 40 and my grandma was only 20 at the time. My mom was the youngest of three so gramps was pushing 50 when she was born.

I know it's a different era but it's still the same with us older guys. Unless you're a creep and :flabbynsick: you can still get what you want if you make yourself seen.

And I'm 33.

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps

true, but if you have a strong personality you can keep her from going astray.

but who knows, with the culture being the way it is, who knows. eventually she'll be consumed by it, so you're proaly right.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
How the hell do you reach the age of 30 without getting laid once :mjlol:

Do you look like a mutant or some shyt? :mjlol:

You obviously don't have very good friends. I always hook my bros up with p*ssy :russ:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
sometimes you can read the trends yaknowmean

plus having a kid at like 40 and going to their graduation in a wheel chair aint whats poppin..and thats IF I can even get a mate lulz

yeah fam, I still hold the title...no one on thecoli can match my 30 yrs of blue balls [||]
breh mom had me at 35 dad at 40.

i'm 20, it's really not that bad. plus even though my old man is 60 i'm strong and can do whatever whenever :yeshrug:

but damn not tryna end up a virgin at 30 :lupe:

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
40YO. Divorced. No baby mama, no baby mama drama.

I might sneak one in someday but I ain't even gonna try it unless it's the right situation.

I got a grown "accidental" nephew. I want the best for him but damn that whole situation was just a disaster. I be wondering if nephew gonna be all right. Him and his brothers (4 different baby daddys by his moms) started off on the wrong foot. On no foot.

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
:beli:girls also mostly like dudes that other girls like or who would be seen as acceptable to their friends...this kind of approval is important for some reason. not like us who could be with some thot and could give a fukk what anyone else thinks so you should try to get some girls(idk where you'll find em) to start a PR campaign on your behalf and start talking you up to other girls...so basically get friendzoned and work the networking angle...if that makes any sense.:manny: worth a shot...does seem like a lot of effort though:ehh:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Not married, not a single serious relationship to my name, no relationship experience really, no kids & tip-toeing to 40 (30 going on to 31 in a month). I mean...Ive made my peace with it but.. damn.

just to sit and realize it might not happen... wow. Has anyone else come to that realization also?

share with your brehs, brehs :wow: lets vibe
don't lose at life bruh....

Maybe try to change this.

Peace.