About To Purchase A PS5 With The Disc Thang, Give Me A Reason Why Should Go Digital On These Boys.. UPDATE Changed My Mind Im Getting An Xbox

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
kfUgyj

See how fukk nikkas be lying. Check my inbox huh? Right wing ass small town hick ass white boy garbage

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Nah, I'm gonna plug you. Straight up and down. If not that's imma just rob you and take your car post a Love video here while driving Menards thru KC. fukkin hoes in your driver's seat.
nikka so are we going from the shoulders or what? Cus you talking guns and robbing like some scared ass Vicky Lou or some shyt

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
I was just joking with dawg, as I do with damn near everybody on here. Breh started out disrespectful and I still kept it playful. Too much of that tough shyt and I'm just gonna rock yo shyt and rob you. That's how shyt plays out in real life. I make sure nikkas know I ain't the one. You only get so many warnings.

nikka stop copping pleas bytch ass nikka. Check your inbox
:picard: Come on, man. Both y'all brehs got big dikks. Peace it up, brehs. Please.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
we might as well have a royal rumble, anybody else got beef just link up in kc at the Car Wash on 71st and Troost on Saturday and throw hands