About To Purchase A PS5 With The Disc Thang, Give Me A Reason Why Should Go Digital On These Boys.. UPDATE Changed My Mind Im Getting An Xbox

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
The PS5 dualsense controller is great and many who hated it in the past like it. With that being said if you mainly play fighters, just invest in those fighting controllers.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Man's dead ass implying he's gonna catch a body over a videogame argument on thecoli :dead:

and he wants everyone to know he's dead ass serious :dead::dead:

self awareness stat is in the negative

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I have a disc based PS5 & I've never used the disc drive. I don't own a single physical PS5 title and I haven't purchased a physical game in nearly a decade. I ended up with it because all of the digital PS5's were out of stock when I attempted to preorder when the preorders first opened up days before they were supposed to. An extra $100 was a miniscule price to pay for having a PS5 on release day. I'm glad I did it, too. Having the option is always nice, even if I may never need it.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
@
You want to meet up and get your neck mangled as well p*ssy nikka?
you already exposed as being a liar with your threats

I suggest you handle your original situation first, after that ? Yes sure. I’d love to drop kick your goofy ass to the next galaxy.