About To Purchase A PS5 With The Disc Thang, Give Me A Reason Why Should Go Digital On These Boys.. UPDATE Changed My Mind Im Getting An Xbox

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I will slap the bonfire out of you nikka. You wont kill shyt. Eat a dikk.
Update

TS attempts to slap a Detroit nikka named Blake from East Warren and Chalmers, the Dead Zone neighborhood, TS was never seen again. Police found evidence a week later, a video gane controller with his right hand still attached to it.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Update

TS attempts to slap a Detroit nikka named Blake from East Warren and Chalmers, the Dead Zone neighborhood, TS was never seen again. Police found evidence a week later, a video gane controller with his right hand still attached to it.

Update

Some weird, ugly ass, Dolphin looking ass nikka from Detroit was found dead in a storage room of the Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, Michigan. His body started to decay by time the search party found. He was burned, cut, castrated and sodomized with a spiked bat. Police say they believe it was all due to an exchange over the internet that he started

"Well when you talk tough online, you have to back it up." Office SMdmdjjd said

"You never know who youre messing with"

Negged fakkit.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Update

Some weird, ugly ass, Dolphin looking ass nikka from Detroit was found dead in a storage room of the Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, Michigan. His body started to decay by time the search party found. He was burned, cut, castrated and sodomized with a spiked bat. Police say they believe it was all due to an exchange over the internet that he started

"Well when you talk tough online, you have to back it up." Office SMdmdjjd said

"You never know who youre messing with"

Negged fakkit.
Update

I play with guns breh, we can exchange addresses right now if you really with that type of shyt. If you can't afford a ticket to get here, I'll pay for it and we can post the shyt right here. You wanna try your luck, inbox me your name and I'll pay for you a 1 way ticket right now.

Update

TS is a basement dwelling pink bytch who's get his head split open amongst people in the real world. Stay in your basement playing your videogames breh. This ain't what you want.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Update

I play with guns breh, we can exchange addresses right now if you really with that type of shyt. If you can't afford a ticket to get here, I'll pay for it and we can post the shyt right here. You wanna try your luck, inbox me your name and I'll pay for you a 1 way ticket right now.

Update

TS is a basement dwelling pink bytch who's get his head split open amongst people in the real world. Stay in your basement playing your videogames breh. This ain't what you want.

Suck my dikk fakkit. fukk you and them guns p*ssy ass nikka. Ill slam you on your fukking ear.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Suck my dikk fakkit. fukk you and them guns p*ssy ass nikka. Ill slam you on your fukking ear.
Exactly what I thought you pink skinned cracka ass fukk boy. Id take everything you had from you and make you beg for your well being. Lil bytch boy. It's a lot easier to just fly up here, contact me, wait on me to get to you, and pray to God my mood has leveled out by that time. Afterwards, I'd help your family find you a great luxury wooden box at Swanson's for you to spend the rest of your decomposition process in. Pink bytch.

No Update needed pink bytch

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Exactly what I thought you pink skinned cracka ass fukk boy. Id take everything you had from you and make you beg for your well being. Lil bytch boy. It's a lot easier to just fly up here, contact me, wait on me to get to you, and pray to God my mood has leveled out by that time. Afterwards, I'd help your family find you a great luxury wooden box at Swanson's for you to spend the rest of your decomposition process in. Pink bytch.

Ill snap your fukking neck with left hook to your cheek p*ssy ass nikka you love deepthroating nikkas over he internet you bandwidth banging ass nikka Ill choke your ass until the top of your head pops off bytch nikka. SUCK MY dikk YOU ALBINO. You could just come to KC lol but you want to fly a nikka out on some gay ass sugar daddy shyt fakkit ass nikka.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Ill snap your fukking neck with left hook to your cheek p*ssy ass nikka you love deepthroating nikkas over he internet you bandwidth banging ass nikka Ill choke your ass until the top of your head pops off bytch nikka. SUCK MY dikk YOU ALBINO. You could just come to KC lol but you want to fly a nikka out on some gay ass sugar daddy shyt fakkit ass nikka.
Bet. I could be down there by Friday. Inbox or post a meet up location right here and on God I'll fly down there and post my exact location on here every day I'm there. Let's get it bytch ass white boy. I love putting you nikkas in intensive care units.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:picard: My brehs @DetroitEWarren @Reptile y'all nikkas need to chill the fukk out.

:wow: Both y'all my bros and I hate to see the bros going at it.
I was just joking with dawg, as I do with damn near everybody on here. Breh started out disrespectful and I still kept it playful. Too much of that tough shyt and I'm just gonna rock yo shyt and rob you. That's how shyt plays out in real life. I make sure nikkas know I ain't the one. You only get so many warnings.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Yea Im getting an Xbox. Im only interested in playing fighters right now and Im hearing bad thing about the PS5 controller.
I’ve never liked DualShock controllers. Ever. But this PS controller might be my favorite controller of all time. It looks like a DualShock in some ways but it doesn’t feel like it.

I got a PS5 a couple months ago after only having an Xbox this gen, and I haven’t touched my Xbox since. All a matter of preference, of course.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I was just joking with dawg, as I do with damn near everybody on here. Breh started out disrespectful and I still kept it playful. Too much of that tough shyt and I'm just gonna rock yo shyt and rob you. That's how shyt plays out in real life. I make sure nikkas know I ain't the one. You only get so many warnings.

nikka stop copping pleas bytch ass nikka. Check your inbox