ABC reporting Chuck Schumer and Hakeem Jeffries privately asked Biden to drop out

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
ONLY way Kamala wins is if she POLITICALLY stabs biden in the back with a swift clean clear decisive strike in the next week to establish dominance, show she can command respect, and to back-down other challengers to the presidency. If she doesn’t do that, she won’t make it out of a brokered convention.

She has to show she can overcome and step on anything Biden is doing and show she’s not just a token politician and that she’s her own person who can take the reins and control the tempo.

She has to be unafraid to make enemies, plus as a VP she can’t go back to being a senator or governor etc a this point. She has to make a generational swing for the top spot against all odds.

Think to yourself…would dikk Cheney be hoed out like this? Absolutely not.

can yall catch us up on the fukkery going on?!?!?!?!

you are thecoli political news aggregator

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well that’s the life you choose if you force Biden to drop out. Oh well :yeshrug: Trump just threw a damn near unknown in as his VP, democrats should just get a young unknown. I mean crazier things have happened already during this election season. I heard Roy Coopers name being floated out there, that’s my guy and if you have to go with him just do it. There’s too many please drop outs and not enough here’s the replacement.

Biden aint goin nowhere.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
What about these polls that show the majority of democrats and republicans think Trump is to old?

What about these polls that show the majority of democrats and republicans want another candidate?

What about these polls that show the majority of democrats and republicans don’t want another Trump presidency?

Are they made up? Kamala would beat Trump.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Personally, I’m a Gina Raimondo fan...

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Some Dems are stupid

At this point Biden is the best hope in my opinion

Telling the world that Biden needs to drop out is a horrible strategy with the election four months away
I don’t buy the idea that Biden is going to lose. Trump has not gained votes. Biden has not lost votes

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
can yall catch us up on the fukkery going on?!?!?!?!

you are thecoli political news aggregator
The malpractice was letting progressives make her run away from her career as an effective prosecutor. That defund the police movement is dead and she let people tag her as some self-hating cop when in reality, people generally like GOOD cops and don’t mind law and order.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Personally, I’m a Gina Raimondo fan...

They let you out :dead:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
A third choice could be Wes Moore. He looks like he has some Obama in him.
Wes just got his governor role. Thats his first elected office btw. He’s got time. Plus, people dont want to burn a chance to run before 2028. You gotta think about that too. If you crash and burn it may work against you in later runs.