ABC reporting Chuck Schumer and Hakeem Jeffries privately asked Biden to drop out

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
he shouldn't have shown up to the debate in the middle of a sundowning episode :manny:
The Dems are acting like Joe can't beat Trump again. This is concerning...cause they feel like Kamala can? Is America ready to back a woman president candidate? HRC won the pop. vote so I'm not for certain Kamala can't get the needed vote...it's just will America vote in a minority President again after Obama.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She is the replacement. I just need somebody to say it. You can’t keep having people allegedly say drop out but won’t say names.. IN JULY! Kamala the VP right now. You best elevate her and get yourself another VP I guess. You can’t just tell the sitting president to get tf on with no backup plan.

Of course she's the replacement. That's the job...but they don't like her. Kamala would not beat Trump.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Nahhhhh Nancy won’t do it. She’ll let people like Schumer and Clyburn do her bidding so it doesn’t come back to her.

She's been working behind the scenes for over a week to get Biden out, according to reports. Biden also cares about her opinion and she has status in the party. Her and Obama are probably the last steps of this process.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
The election is in four months

Who the hell they gonna replace him with

Nobody likes Kamala and don’t no one know Gavin newsome like that

Once Biden said he wasnt dropping out, everyone should have been all in

They making shyt even worse the debate was weeks ago, get over it all ready and hop on board

They gonna lose for sure once Biden drop out

Last edited:
Daps
The election is is four months

Nobody likes Kamala and don’t know one no Gavin newsome like that

They making shyt even worse the debate was weeks ago get over it all ready and hop on board

They gonna lose for sure once Biden drop
Out
brilliant analysis.

:unimpressed:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I hear you, but we need someone who can just do basic campaigning and inspire just a little bit of confidence in the voters who think Biden can't perform at all. He needs to drop out because Trump isn't very strong really. Hell I think Hilary could beat him honestly.

They making shyt even worse

Out

Ultimately the problem.

wish we could void the 22 amendment and install Obama as president.

:francis: If I could I would. He is the only man for the job in the public eye currently

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need a real answer to this question. If Biden drops out, who they hell are they gonna run that can beat Trump? Running Kamala is suicide. So is it Newsome or Big Gretch? Right now, Biden looks like the only one who can beat Trump, unless Newsome or Big Gretch is the candidate.

Last edited:
Daps
Of course she's the replacement. That's the job...but they don't like her. Kamala would not beat Trump.
yea, she would. look at the post-debate and post-shooting incident polling.

the needle is not moving towards trump.

add in jd vance’s toxic drag on the ticket and trump’s campaign has a problem in november.

:unimpressed:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
The Dems are so weak. They should have found someway to force Biden to step down and have normal primaries in fukking January.

I think at this point, incumbency isn't going to move the dial for the president. This admin has too much baggage, and I'm afraid too many people are going to stay home if this ticket stays the way it is.

If these rumors are true, Kamala almost certainly would get the nod to be QB1, but I think the delegates should convene and decide on a fresh face ASAP. IDK if it should be Newsom, Whitmer, Buttigieg, or someone else entirely... my pick would probably be the former, though Gavin's not without faults. But I don't know, people vote for superficial reasons, he probably looks the most presidential ... and this close to election day, how much research are people really going to do?

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Well that’s the life you choose if you force Biden to drop out. Oh well :yeshrug: Trump just threw a damn near unknown in as his VP, democrats should just get a young unknown. I mean crazier things have happened already during this election season. I heard Roy Coopers name being floated out there, that’s my guy and if you have to go with him just do it. There’s too many please drop outs and not enough here’s the replacement.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

They making shyt even worse the debate was weeks ago get over it all ready and hop on board

Out
Why?

Fukk Biden

Why does he get to hold the country hostage?

If Dems are saying this they see the numbers