ABC reporting Chuck Schumer and Hakeem Jeffries privately asked Biden to drop out

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
to newsom's credit, he has been one of the few dems besides the cbc who continue to back Biden.

loyalty is a good thing if not blind.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The election is is four months

Who the hell they gonna replace him with

Nobody likes Kamala and don’t know one no Gavin newsome like that

Once Biden said he wasnt dropping out, everyone should have been all in

They making shyt even worse the debate was weeks ago get over it all ready and hop on board

They gonna lose for sure once Biden drop
Out
The calls for Biden to dropout because he wasn’t sharp in the debate was the dumbest strategy I’ve seen in politics. Everyone that’s a dem should’ve focused on Trump lying and nonsense in that debate.

The only goal in voting is to minimize Republican power. If your voting for any other reason in a American state or national race then you’re delusional

Republicans unite behind Trump no matter how crazy or bad he looks

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I gave you the reasons. It’s to late in the game

Kamala is getting dusted by trump and no one knows shyt about newsome
Well Dems KNOW Biden is getting dusted

Might as well switch it up

They'd drag his carcass over the finish line if his numbers were good but they're not

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Voting blue don’t matter who they select for November :manny:

Honestly Biden been looking bad compared to when he was running in 2020

That old age is catching up quickly
Old age works the same like in Pro Sports...you see a drop off and then one game you ain't got it no more...i.e. Drew Brees last playoff game in 2020

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Picture this:

Spirit tells you their pilot isn't fit to fly you home from vacation, but he's a the scheduled pilot.....3 days before takeoff. So you ask Spirit if they're replacing the pilot and they respond with

Spirit:".........:yeshrug:"

That's literally what Capital Dems are doing. If he can't get it done, choose someone else. I mean the superdelegates could sway any nomination away from Biden with a phone call. But nikkas is p*ssyfooting because the Dem voters won't support a political coup. p*ssy. :pacspit:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road

They making shyt even worse the debate was weeks ago get over it all ready and hop on board

Out
I'm tryna tell yall...they all want Trump. But then Bothsiders will be right. There is n9 way Kamala can bring in new votes esp when we don't know her stance on Israel too. We know how she feels about Black People...and we know her record with black People....

Kamala Harris is a fear mongers candidate through and through.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have to keep Biden, unless you are running Big Gretch or Newsom. I know it will get ugly with Kamala, but they gonna have move past her, she won't beat Trump.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Well that’s the life you choose if you force Biden to drop out. Oh well :yeshrug: Trump just threw a damn near unknown in as his VP, democrats should just get a young unknown. I mean crazier things have happened already during this election season. I heard Roy Coopers name being floated out there, that’s my guy and if you have to go with him just do it. There’s too many please drop outs and not enough here’s the replacement.
JD is maga sycophant. Everyone knows what he is.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

Out
@Youngdev definitely doesn't stand for Young Developer with this great analysis here

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
ONLY way Kamala wins is if she POLITICALLY stabs biden in the back with a swift clean clear decisive strike in the next week to establish dominance, show she can command respect, and to back-down other challengers to the presidency. If she doesn’t do that, she won’t make it out of a brokered convention.

She has to show she can overcome and step on anything Biden is doing and show she’s not just a token politician and that she’s her own person who can take the reins and control the tempo.

She has to be unafraid to make enemies, plus as a VP she can’t go back to being a senator or governor etc a this point. She has to make a generational swing for the top spot against all odds.

Think to yourself…would dikk Cheney be hoed out like this? Absolutely not.