ABC reporting Chuck Schumer and Hakeem Jeffries privately asked Biden to drop out

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
True. Democrats been chasing moral victories and paying lip service only to leave shyt as is

Republicans been fukked up but they stacked the courts from top to bottom across the country to make sure they got their way

So now rights and protections are getting stripped away from us and we're stuck :snoop: . We're really fukked now
And when George Lapololdous asked him what he'd say if he ran and lost to Trump he said "Well, at least I tried"

Nikka what?? You tried??? Is Trump an existential threat or not???:gucci:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
yeah but he got that name and face and incumbent advantage

replacing him really better than sleep walking him across november 8 and then he steps down? im not convinced :patrice:
All indications are that this is anything but a traditional electronic. I don't think his incumbency means anything lol.

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Apparently Clooney was getting back at Biden for criticizing his wife's judgment against Israel (she's a human rights lawyer) :francis:

If I was Joe I'd have come out and told Clooney to shut the fukk up since he lives in Italy. He already got the donations :hubie:

Democrats are too p*ssy to "go against the rules" and can't stay on code smh
And you'd still have support withdrawn from you

Everyone cheering on Biden is delusional

Cheering on a sinking candidate because the Republicans do it too is a bad idea actually

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
This administration has shown it is absolutely incompetent when it comes to planning. They didn't have a plan for Afghanistan, Ukraine, or Gaza. They don't have a plan for Supreme Court justices, succession for Biden, or contingencies for Trump.

They are absolutely incompetent. Republicans may be evil as fukk but you can't deny they plan and execute better.

For fukks sake the president of the Teamsters called the DNC for a platform and they didn't get back to him. The Republicans did and now can at least pretend they are for the working class.

I'm tired of being called MAGA for simply ASKING wtf the democrats plans are

The Afghanistan withdrawal was the first time I sat and thought that “these nikkas don’t know wtf they doing “

Seeing the president of the Teamsters speaking at the RNC is fukking WILD.

Idk how anyone here saw that and acted like nothing is wrong .

But that’s the thing …none of these dudes that go round calling people MAGA don’t actually pay attention and just parrot whatever Joy Reid/Chris Hayes say

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
man idk...

stacey abrams cant win georgia but kamala can win the presidency? :patrice: i find it hard to believe moderates not racist and/or sexist like that
Not the same, a poor comparison lol. We know more Democratic voters exist than Republican/MAGA voters. She will have a chance.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I hear you, but we need someone who can just do basic campaigning and inspire just a little bit of confidence in the voters who think Biden can't perform at all. He needs to drop out because Trump isn't very strong really. Hell I think Hilary could beat him honestly.
She did with the Popular Vote and it was by alot too

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
For real. It's the same Hakeem Jeffries that held hands with Mike Johnson as they invited Netanyahu, an actual war criminal, to speak in front of Congress

The fix is in for Genocide Joe

Biden wasn't going to let Netanyahu slaughter people wholesale..but Trump said he'd let Netanyahu finish off the job..so the jew media went to work to discredit Joe.