ABC reporting Chuck Schumer and Hakeem Jeffries privately asked Biden to drop out

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
It’s over for Joe

Ignoring what you see happening in front of you doesn’t make you a real liberal ..Makes you look delusional

Get it over with so they can select someone with a pulse to battle with Trump before he gains more momentum

Delaying it just makes the party look weak

The problem is, the candidates they have to choose from don't have a ton of time. If only Sherrod Brown's wife didn't give him the thumbs down to running for president, the Democrats wouldn't have been in this mess.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
What is the democrats plan? Nobody except Kamala and Joe can access that fundraising money and she doesn't seem to have any allies in the party either. They aren't throwing her name out with support

The party has no stars either, none capable of winning imo

What the absolute fukk are these people thinking about? Giving 45 a free pass to the throne?

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
The problem is, the candidates they have to choose from don't have a ton of time. If only Sherrod Brown's wife didn't give him the thumbs down to running for president, the Democrats wouldn't have been in this mess.
They should’ve either stop acting like the world was stupid when everyone was talking about how old Joe looked last year or had a real primary.

The Establishment put themselves in this mess :francis:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
What is the democrats plan? Nobody except Kamala and Joe can access that fundraising money and she doesn't seem to have any allies in the party either. They aren't throwing her name out with support

What the absolute fukk are these people thinking about? Giving 45 a free pass to the throne?
The people with the money are the ones that are causing this though ..Clooney is a big money guy and he was one of the first to throw the grenade ..then today they saying money is starting to go to congress races and not Joe .

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps

The money can be transferred indirectly with a super pac.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Damn, the Democrats seem to be taking this personal with old Joe.
3ohc0-YDShtd-F18-Z3-Ik.gif

Self preservation. Biden is going to bring the party down and they know it.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The people with the money are the ones that are causing this though ..Clooney is a big money guy and he was one of the first to throw the grenade ..then today they saying money is starting to go to congress races and not Joe .

Apparently Clooney was getting back at Biden for criticizing his wife's judgment against Israel (she's a human rights lawyer) :francis:

If I was Joe I'd have come out and told Clooney to shut the fukk up since he lives in Italy. He already got the donations :hubie:

Democrats are too p*ssy to "go against the rules" and can't stay on code smh

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This administration has shown it is absolutely incompetent when it comes to planning. They didn't have a plan for Afghanistan, Ukraine, or Gaza. They don't have a plan for Supreme Court justices, succession for Biden, or contingencies for Trump.

They are absolutely incompetent. Republicans may be evil as fukk but you can't deny they plan and execute better.

For fukks sake the president of the Teamsters called the DNC for a platform and they didn't get back to him. The Republicans did and now can at least pretend they are for the working class.

I'm tired of being called MAGA for simply ASKING wtf the democrats plans are

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All these media attacks coincide with Biden refusing to be Netanyahu lap dog bytch over israel expecting the US to turn a blind eye to his genocide..using us weapons at that.
For real. It's the same Hakeem Jeffries that held hands with Mike Johnson as they invited Netanyahu, an actual war criminal, to speak in front of Congress

The fix is in for Genocide Joe

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
This administration has shown it is absolutely incompetent when it comes to planning. They didn't have a plan for Afghanistan, Ukraine, or Gaza. They don't have a plan for Supreme Court justices, succession for Biden, or contingencies for Trump.

They are absolutely incompetent. Republicans may be evil as fukk but you can't deny they plan and execute better.

For fukks sake the president of the Teamsters called the DNC for a platform and they didn't get back to him. The Republicans did and now can at least pretend they are for the working class.

I'm tired of being called MAGA for simply ASKING wtf the democrats plans are

True. Democrats been chasing moral victories and paying lip service only to leave shyt as is

Republicans been fukked up but they stacked the courts from top to bottom across the country to make sure they got their way

So now rights and protections are getting stripped away from us and we're stuck :snoop: . We're really fukked now