ABC reporting Chuck Schumer and Hakeem Jeffries privately asked Biden to drop out

Daps
I hear you, but we need someone who can just do basic campaigning and inspire just a little bit of confidence in the voters who think Biden can't perform at all. He needs to drop out because Trump isn't very strong really. Hell I think Hilary could beat him honestly.
biden has been campaigning his ass off the past two weeks. what are you even talking about?

no one should have to be motivated to vote against trump.

stop caping for privileged people who have no skin in the game.

if biden stays in, he will win. if he drops out, whomever replaces him will win.

stop allowing a media owned by elites who wish to see a return of trump to sow fear and doubt in your mind.

:unimpressed:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
It’s over for Joe

Ignoring what you see happening in front of you doesn’t make you a real liberal ..Makes you look delusional

Get it over with so they can select someone with a pulse to battle with Trump before he gains more momentum

Delaying it just makes the party look weak

This is what they don’t understand. Y’all saying id vote for _______ before Trump are retarded. Get Biden out of here and vote for a real candidate.. this is delusional :francis:

Adam Schiff was a coli hero..even he has come out against Biden.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I hear you, but we need someone who can just do basic campaigning and inspire just a little bit of confidence in the voters who think Biden can't perform at all. He needs to drop out because Trump isn't very strong really. Hell I think Hilary could beat him honestly.
I wouldn't go that far.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
This is what they don’t understand. Y’all saying id vote for _______ before Trump are retarded. Get Biden out of here and vote for a real candidate.. this is delusional :francis:

Adam Schiff was a coli hero..even he has come out against Biden.
They about to call Adam Schiff a MAGAT :mjlol:

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Who they think going to come close to getting 75,80 million votes if he drops out?

Kamala?:mjlol:

U going to sneak in corey booker
Bernie sanders :mjlol:

Motherfukkers a joke

Biden the only one who can honestly win Michigan and Wisconsin unless Obama was legally able to run again

These democrats think this is the nfl pro bowl.. oh oh Patrick mahomes u can sit out, we got joe burrow to come in..

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
biden has been campaigning his ass off the past two weeks. what are you even talking about?

no one should have to be motivated to vote against trump.

stop caping for privileged people who have no skin in the game.

if biden stays in, he will win. if he drops out, whomever replaces him will win.

stop allowing a media owned by elites who wish to see a return of trump to sow fear and doubt in your mind.

:unimpressed:
I want him out due to Israel. Him being old is secondary because I feel like he can still do the job, but I'm not cool with a shadow president if he can't.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Live look a TheColi Liberal Democrat Bootlickin Committee

I knew it was a wrap when certain posters started challenging the credibility of the gahdamn New York Times in defense of Biden :heh: ....ironically sounding just like the MAGA retards they love to hate who swear the media has a agenda against conservatives and Trump. Just amazing to sit back and watch that play out in real time

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Who they think going to come close to getting 75,80 million votes if he drops out?

Kamala?:mjlol:

U going to sneak in corey booker
Bernie sanders :mjlol:

Motherfukkers a joke

Biden the only one who can honestly win Michigan and Wisconsin unless Obama was legally able to run again

These democrats think this is the nfl pro bowl.. oh oh Patrick mahomes u can sit out, we got joe burrow to come in..
Biden MIGHT LOSE Michigan