"Abbott Elementary" TV comedy about a Philly public school

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Just finished watching every episode over the course of the past couple weeks, show is hilarious! :russ:

Ava my favorite character, funny how Michael Scott was mentioned as she as like the female version of him :mjlol:

I laughed when I seen the Janine actress in a makeup commercial, I love how swagless Janine is :pachaha: Shes my second favorite character, ultimate wifey type if she was an real person :wow:

Superstar
Daps
Just finished watching every episode over the course of the past couple weeks, show is hilarious! :russ:

Ava my favorite character, funny how Michael Scott was mentioned as she as like the female version of him :mjlol:

I laughed when I seen the Janine actress in a makeup commercial, I love how swagless Janine is :pachaha: Shes my second favorite character, ultimate wifey type if she was an real person :wow:

:wow:

05da2dac6320e8bd5c3111.91449834_.jpg

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
I saw all his last posts across the site were all the same mumbojumbo nonsense

It's mumbojumbo nonsense to push for a realistic look at how cacs screw over Black kids in the educational system instead of laughing about it? :mjpls:

Because it's actually called being pro-Black.

And cacs love a show like this and the creator behind it because it makes light of the situation and doesn't blame them for it even though it's their fault.