Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Ava is fukking hilarious man :mjlol: I would hate that bytch in real life but she makes for great TV

The difference between her and Michael Scott is Michael Scott cares about his job, he's just lacks the intelligence and self-awareness to be good at it.

Ava though? That bytch BLATANTLY don't give a fukk about her job and knows everybody else can see it :mjlol:

Last edited:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Ava is fukking hilarious man :mjlol: I would hate that bytch in real life but she makes for great TV

The difference between her and Michael Scott is Michael Scott cares about his job, he's just lacks the intelligence and self-awareness to be good at his job.

Ava though? That bytch BLATANTLY don't give a fukk about her job and knows everybody else can see it :mjlol:
And it’s even worse that the one or two times she actually puts some real effort into it, she’s not bad at it :pachaha:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The difference between her and Michael Scott is Michael Scott cares about his job, he's just lacks the intelligence and self-awareness to be good at it.

all while greg soul is burning :damn: