Reppin
California
L_D6_A1.tmp.png

:ohhh::jbhmm:
:popcorn:

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
The double he just got acquitted for was won because the main witness was an ex dope boy with one eye with a vendetta against Hernandez recalling a five year old shooting. That was kinda easy to win.

I forgot about that one, as I didn't really follow the case. Hernandez apparently shot him at close range in the eye and he survived.:damn:

Someone said it earlier, Hernandez wasn't a football player who killed people, he was a killer who happened to be very good at football.

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
They not releasing his brain to his family, for possible CTE research. They about to switch this nikkas brain out, because if he showed signs of CTE, The NFL would be in some shyt.

Im pretty much done with the NFL, because them 32 cacs and Goodell treating that sport like a modern day slave trade. Gives no fukks about they fans, they players, and generally nothing other than making a fukking dollar,

I wish young black men would wise up and consider other sports like Bball, Soccer, rr even Baseball. If you love the contact, shyt go into boxing, but the NFL is looking way too sus these days.

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They not releasing his brain to his family, for possible CTE research. They about to switch this nikkas brain out, because if he showed signs of CTE, The NFL would be in some shyt.

Im pretty much done with the NFL, because them 32 cacs and Goodell treating that sport like a modern day slave trade. Gives no fukks about they fans, they players, and generally nothing other than making a fukking dollar,

I wish young black men would wise up and consider other sports like Bball, Soccer, rr even Baseball. If you love the contact, shyt go into boxing, but the NFL is looking way too sus these days.

:mjlol:

Hernandez having CTE ain't putting a dent in the NFL. He was a criminal before he got to the league.

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:mjlol:

Hernandez having CTE ain't putting a dent in the NFL. He was a criminal before he got to the league.
they can trace that shyt back to high school ball my nikka, and since 2010 them pop warner numbers been dropping. NFL don't wNt the pressure of having to explain why they letting known criminals as you say, into the NFL with the possibility of said dude having CTE on top of that.