Aaron Hernandez Dead!! Hanged himself!!

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Nah, fam wasn't getting out of that first one. DNA evidence with the gum, caught on his own cameras, witnesses heard shootings, co-conspirators already gave up the story. It was a wrap for him on that one. Almost all felony cases, especially murders, are appealed; most lose tho.

That's why AH was cool as a fan for four years, but when he heard that not guilty he knew he messed up. No sympathy though, everything/everyone he touched caught on fire. He wasn't a good person

Very good point. Must have brought on a helluva a depression. Especially with him being a sociopath...realizing he fukked himself must have been infuriating. Probably was so mad at himself he wanted to hurt himself

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
At 3am, wouldn't cameras pick that up easily?
3:00-3:30 is usually wake up call in prisons. Guards don't really give a F from the hours of 10p-3a. That's why you always hear stories of people screaming and yelling all night and weed smoke everywhere but no guards in sight. Those are the real jungle hours

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Nah, fam wasn't getting out of that first one. DNA evidence with the gum, caught on his own cameras, witnesses heard shootings, co-conspirators already gave up the story. It was a wrap for him on that one. Almost all felony cases, especially murders, are appealed; most lose tho.

That's why AH was cool as a fan for four years, but when he heard that not guilty he knew he messed up. No sympathy though, everything/everyone he touched caught on fire. He wasn't a good person

I don't understand. Why would the not guilty verdict have sent him over the edge?

Wouldn't it have given him hope to get the Odin Lloyd case retried?

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
I don't understand. Why would the not guilty verdict have sent him over the edge?

Two separate cases. He was found guilty of the Lloyd murder (dna evidence, footage, snitches, etc.), there was no he wasn't going to go down for that one. The double he just got acquitted for was won because the main witness was an ex dope boy with one eye with a vendetta against Hernandez recalling a five year old shooting. That was kinda easy to win.

For the bolded I'll put it like this. Say you kill someone, and then you set the house on fire to cover it up. You go to trial for the murder and you're found not guilty, but you're found guilty of the arson and now doing life. Wouldn't you feel stupid knowing that the thing that got you locked never even needed to be committed.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He killed Lloyd cause he was afraid he'd snitch about his involvement in the murders he was acquitted for.

The conspiracy theories are absurd. There is zero chance he would get acquitted for the Lloyd case.

But for the sake of indulging the conspiracists let's assume he had a chance for acquittal. Who cares enough to organize a hit? Lloyd's family with the cooperation of the State of Massachusetts? Bill Belicheck? :heh:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Sad story with a twist ending I guess you could say. Though I want to believe that he was murdered realistically I think he just gave up and didn't want to deal with life anymore. Knowing he still had to appeal the first conviction along with the guaranteed 5 years he had to do he probably just knew he would spend the rest of his life in prison and couldn't handle that shyt. And he doesn't deserve any sympathy whatsoever. Only his family for having to deal with this for the rest of their lives and for them losing their son brother etc. But Hernandez personally is owed nothing from the media as far as respectable coverage of him.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
He killed Lloyd cause he was afraid he'd snitch about his involvement in the murders he was acquitted for.

The conspiracy theories are absurd. There is zero chance he would get acquitted for the Lloyd case.

But for the sake of indulging the conspiracists let's assume he had a chance for acquittal. Who cares enough to organize a hit? Lloyd's family with the cooperation of the State of Massachusetts? Bill Belicheck? :heh:
Nah it was Boston George and Matt Damon :mjlol:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
L_D6_A1.tmp.png

:ohhh::jbhmm: