Aaron Hernandez Dead!! Hanged himself!!

choppybeats

Rookie
Daps
So if the contract thing is true.. Then who told him to do it .. His agent? I thought what happen with him (the murders)voided his contract .. Theres all kinds of clauses in these contracts to protect the teams and there cap..
There might not be any conspiracy here.

TGainz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Crazy how poetic this whole saga ended, it feels like a movie. I feel bad for his daughter and considering how AHern spazzed out when his father died I hope she don't take it that hard if and when she finds out the whole stroy about dude. I also feel bad for the victims' families because they whole ordeal with the trials and media coverage proabably kept those wounds open but now what's done is done and we can all move on. Crazy how shyt comes back around on motherfukkas though. You gotta understand that a life sentence is part of the package that comes with being a gangsta, either that or leaking on the pavement.

zimmerman is next

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if the contract thing is true.. Then who told him to do it .. His agent? I thought what happen with him (the murders)voided his contract .. Theres all kinds of clauses in these contracts to protect the teams and there cap..
There might not be any conspiracy here.

He got the Tom Hagen visit

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
L_D6_A1.tmp.png

:ohhh::jbhmm:

That's the first thing I thought of once I read in mass u not guilty if you die with an appeal still available. Now they gona start putting if you die of a suicide we won't cover your contract like insurance companies. fukk the pats

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
The 2 people he was accused of killin in the double murder were spanish though
:comeon:

No they weren't. They were 100% Cape Verdeans aka West Africans. Nothing Spanish about Cape Verdeans breh. Regardless of how them nikkas look.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I love the internet

:russ:

Ya'll giving this nikka way too much credit.

Why is it whenever a celebrity dies simple minded nikkas have to treat it like the DaVinci Code? It's always they did something brilliant in death, or it was a conspiracy and they were killed, or they pulled some last trick on society, or they left behind clues!

Why can't it just be that these human beings are just like other human beings and this nikka was a coward? Didn't want to have to face the 1% chance of getting a appeal in Massachusetts and couldn't stand the idea of being locked up in Shirley Supermax in general population for life.

Coward. Plain and simple. Nothing more nothing less.

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
So we just gonna ignore the fact they found 3 suicide notes? Curious to know what they say.

So everyone was adament that there was no suicide note and now they found not one, not two (:troll:) but three

Mustve just overlooked them :mjgrin: