Aaron Hernandez Dead!! Hanged himself!!

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Man is this for real? If it is wow.
I doubt it's true
I think its more complex than, 'oh he commited that? okay, well here take this 15 million...'
:mjlol:

Im sure the patriots right now looking finding some kind of kink in the papers to keep that check.
:manny:
For 1 NFL contacts are non guaranteed they can cut you for any reason. For 2 he didn't even play after signing that contract so they have no reason to pay out. People don't use their brains

choppybeats

Rookie
Daps
Who cares? Like why are ppl theorizing over this like we should ponder the possibility of foul play. He's a murdering scum and is where he's suppose to be
And people tried to help him prior to the nfl.. When you just look at the athlete side..pretty much anyone who is jock of some sort has a sense of entitlement.. And i always hear athletes use the word "humble" or "humbled" out of context in some weird way .. This dude is no different.. I look at it from a fan of the sport.. He would been spectacular.. He had a 40 mil dollar contract if im not mistaken and the pats dont like giving out big contracts. . he pissed that shyt away..

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
if he did it so his daughter can get that 15mil & have a better life, i can't do nothing but :salute: breh... idgaf what anybody thinks...:yeshrug:

You know the other way he could have made sure she got the $15 mil and had a better life?

By not murdering anyone

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
if he did it so his daughter can get that 15mil & have a better life, i can't do nothing but :salute: breh... idgaf what anybody thinks...:yeshrug:
Kraft is not cutting that check :mjlol:
Dude still got cut that money is gone, and the Hernandez estate is broke so no need to go to court just to lose. He will be labeled innocent though, which I do not understand even after reading the law. He was still formerly convicted, I don't understand how a potential appeal can void that but hey, they make the laws up as they go :yeshrug:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
So everyone was adament that there was no suicide note and now they found not one, not two (:troll:) but three

Mustve just overlooked them :mjgrin:

That information is just now being released to the media since the investigation is over.

That's how this works. It's only been a few days.

Stop teaching for conspiracy bullshyt.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aaron Hernandez left three notes before he hanged himself | Daily Mail Online

The three handwritten notes discovered in the cell where Aaron Hernandez hanged himself were written to his fiancée, his daughter and his gay jailhouse lover.

Two of the notes were written to Shayanna Jenkins-Hernandez and the couple's four-year-old daughter Avielle. Both were seen leaving her mother's Connecticut home Thursday.

Sources close to the investigation tell DailyMail.com that the third letter was written to Hernandez's gay prison lover, who has not been identified but was believed to be the last person Hernandez spoke to before he took his own life.

Now that man is currently under 'eyeball to eyeball' suicide watch.

Read more: Aaron Hernandez left three notes before he hanged himself | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The three handwritten notes discovered in the cell where Aaron Hernandez hanged himself were written to his fiancée, his daughter and his gay jailhouse lover.

Two of the notes were written to Shayanna Jenkins-Hernandez and the couple's four-year-old daughter Avielle. Both were seen leaving her mother's Connecticut home Thursday.

Sources close to the investigation tell DailyMail.com that the third letter was written to Hernandez's gay prison lover, who has not been identified but was believed to be the last person Hernandez spoke to before he took his own life.

Read more: Aaron Hernandez left three notes before he hanged himself | Daily Mail Online
giphy.gif

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:jbhmm:

I'm too deep in the game to take this post at face value

This nikka Walt a fool
:russ: